ADVERTISEMENT

Official Huskers vs. Indiana Prediction Thread

There won't be a press conference claiming that "We're close" and we need everyone to "buy in to our culture".

tom allen, I hope you die swallowing a bag of assorted dix, will have at least 2 hemorrhoid attacks over something petty.

Blitz Bazelak, he can spin it a little, but he isn't that accurate and is a turnover machine. Do that, and the good guys just might steal one at home.

GBR

Last edited:
KnobbyCheapCanadagoose-small.gif

Hoosiers: 42
Huskers: 32

Indiana averaging over 50 passes per game. Huskers need to pound the rock and grind the clock.

Nebraska 24. Indiana 21.

(And don’‘t do the 4th quarter light/fireworks show if losing more than 14.)

Before the season started, I predicted a win and that it would the largest margin of victory in a conference game this year - I’ll stick with that….Huskers by 3.

• Wow
Reactions: SkerInCo
NU 31-17. Could be bigger, but the stench still is in everyone's nostrils. Win this one and Rutgers, and the season could be interesting again.

51-17 NU

defense loves Busch and responds

Whipple draws up a mastermind plan and tempo based on a feeling

our head coaching search gets way more interesting.

I'm bathing in kool-aid 24/7 and replaced all my blood with it.

I hate to do this and holy f@$& I hope I’m wrong… but would any of us be shocked if these kids came out and played just terribly uninspired, lame, wounded football?

Indiana - 42
NU - 14

like I said….god I hope I’m wrong.

Indiana 35

Nebraska 24

Nebraska sucks and they’re an embarrassment.

get off your ass trev and put an end to this shit show

Reactions: bshirt73
Oh gosh, faking Hoosiers have “fighting material” now based off a coach who hasn’t stepped foot on campus for almost a decade now…
We can’t win…. So stupid that the media grabs anything Nebraska wise to get “clicks.”
Indiana 35
Nebraska 23

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT