Charlie Marlow

Athletic Director
Sep 23, 2005
In Your Head
Game 1:
Huskers up so far 3-0 in the 5th
I'd say more, but don't wanna jinx anything

This post was edited on 3/27 7:52 PM by Charlie Marlow

Well, it's over. UTerus broke up the no hitter in the 6th. Great game so far for Sinclair.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Do Augie's volunteer assistants still make more money than Erstad?

How does that work with a volunteer asst....like Jeff C. He isnt a grad asst. Does he get any perks at all?

Good game by Sinclair. They hit a couple at em balls to help us out. 3 hits is all the steers in calf-scours orange managed. Great night for a W over tejas.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Maybe, but I doubt that he pulls in $100K working part-time at a beer distributor/Horns booster's company.

But to be fair, I think the NCAA stripped Augie of three baseballs, two pairs of socks and a catcher's mitt when he got caught.

Well woo hoo! GBR

party0003.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Cornicator:
Pitching staffs don't get on rolls. Its all about talent. You either have it or you don't.
I disagree. You can't tell me that winning and throwing like they are doesn't cause confidence to spread. Yes, talent has a lot to do with it but what goes on between the ears has a lot of impact also.

Originally posted by sparky62:
Originally posted by Cornicator:
Pitching staffs don't get on rolls. Its all about talent. You either have it or you don't.
I disagree. You can't tell me that winning and throwing like they are doesn't cause confidence to spread. Yes, talent has a lot to do with it but what goes on between the ears has a lot of impact also.
Agree with sparky. Of course teams, players, units can get on a roll.

Good win today. Now hopefully we can get the sweeeeep.

ADVERTISEMENT