ADVERTISEMENT

Official early signing day thread

DONU to Miami: Can we dance with your dates?
do-you-mind-ayscha.jpg

That would make for a really full DB room. Obviously there's some attrition that may happen and some guys may get bumped down to lb (Javin wright)

If we get Slusher, Fleming, Brown I would think that should bump us to 16th?

I am very happy about this class. I admit I was worried around October/early November that it wasn't looking so hot. But wow have they closed the deal and gotten some talent to Lincoln. Huge props.

The telling tale of a solid recruiting class is how many stay, develop, and contribute the next 4 years. In other words, how much has the coaching staff learned these past few seasons? Hopefully enough that they get the talent brought in to achieve at a very high level.

Never imagined they'd be able to land this many Florida kids in one cycle. Great, great job. I'd be very happy if that trend continued in future seasons.

If Slusher flips, NU nets 30 more pts, and the Ducks lose a net of 60 (if my math is right). For those keeping score at home, that is a 90 pt swing. NU nudges ahead of ND (for the time being) plus UNC and jumps Oregon. I would think NU's ceiling on Rivals is about 16.

If Slusher flips, NU nets 30 more pts, and the Ducks lose a net of 60 (if my math is right). For those keeping score at home, that is a 90 pt swing. NU nudges ahead of ND (for the time being) plus UNC and jumps Oregon. I would think NU's ceiling on Rivals is about 16.

Holy Moly.....even after back-to-back losing seasons our coaches "somehow" kick ass & take names for the super important recruiting. They're bloody incredible!!

Nothing is official and it's coming from a filthy, disgusting Miami person.
You guys are effing gullible. Not for a second did I believe Fisher was leaving because some Miami guy was spreading a rumor. Use your critical thinking skills!

You guys are effing gullible. Not for a second did I believe Fisher was leaving because some Miami guy was spreading a rumor. Use your critical thinking skills!
Lol. Why didn’t you say something before? Everyone is 100% after the fact. Bad look by you...

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Seeing alot of talk of a surprise for today...is Slusher suprising enough..or do we have another bomb to drop? Can anybody see what kids are available(unsigned) that visited? Green Warren sign? Bratton?

What a closing haul by Frost and Co!

I think the only guy we missed on was Johnson at OLB?

Excellent recruiting results. Hats off to HCSF and his staff! GBR

Reactions: mrruffin10
Lol. Why didn’t you say something before? Everyone is 100% after the fact. Bad look by you...
Because I had other things to do. It just gets old everyone freaking out about every rumor under the sun. Coming from a Miami source should have told you how much validity the rumor had.

Seeing alot of talk of a surprise for today...is Slusher suprising enough..or do we have another bomb to drop? Can anybody see what kids are available(unsigned) that visited? Green Warren sign? Bratton?

Bratton signed with Alabama. Green-Warren isn't signing until February, but appears it's down to Michigan and USC.

An interesting note on Kaden Johnson, but I was watching BTN and they interviewed Chryst who said Johnson had actually committed to WI sometime last week.

Just thought that was interesting, especially with the continued influx of CB's until around 3pm or so yesterday....

ADVERTISEMENT