ADVERTISEMENT

Official early signing day thread

I still don't understand how Fisher and Held are two of our lowest-paid assistants, and DeWitt is one of our higher-paid coaches. Fisher pulled 4 very good DBs out of the state of Florida this year. We need to keep him as long as possible.
And Slusher is still in play. Plus he is actually developing players.

Reactions: CatColumbia
I still don't understand how Fisher and Held are two of our lowest-paid assistants, and DeWitt is one of our higher-paid coaches. Fisher pulled 4 very good DBs out of the state of Florida this year, and was the lead recruiter on Keyshawn Greene. We need to keep him as long as possible.

Just like corporate America, unfair is an understatement.

BYE BYE TO KADEN AND WELCOME TO JAIDEN!
giphy.gif

Fisher is a boss. Pay that man his money.

Seriously. Whatever he asks for in terms of pay, pay it. With this class and last years (Noa Pola-Gates, if you recall), we're going to have one of the best secondaries in the Big Ten in a year or two.

Reactions: cvogele29
Looks like we're going to land WR Alante Brown, too. 4 star prospect, 6 foot tall WR. If we land him and Fleming, I'll be extremely impressed!

What's the deal with Slusher? He's an Oregon verbal who is keeping everyone in suspense until he actually signs, or what?

Reactions: huskerssalts
Of the above, I think we land Fleming, Brown, Payne for sure. I think we're done on CB's so Dennis is out. If we land Coates and/or Slusher away from the Ducks, color me impressed!

I thought Slusher was an Oregon guy? Something change?

That's what I just asked. I think he's a verbal who has indicated that he is very much up in the air until he actually announces...because these kids should all be theater majors.

If someone from Miami did call him and tell him his coach was leaving, that would be lower than a snakes belly.
Thats what Im wondering. If someone called told him Fischer was leaving and he then called Fischer and got the truth.

interesting tweet from fisher... I’m wondering If Miami didn’t in fact try to pull that card saying Fischer was leaveing... so the kid stepped out to have a convo with him... that would be a low as dirty move by Miami if they tried that... and if they did kudos to the kid for stepping out and trying to get his facts before making any impulse decisions... and I fee like that’s what did happen as coach fishers specifically tweeting about coaching him for the next 4 years... I haven’t seen Him do that in the past for any other DB recruits...

that was his statement of saying I know what BS you tried to pull
This is Miami they don't exactly have a choir boy reputation. #THUGU

Was looking over our recruits, that Jordan Riley looks like a 30 year old man. Kid could be a beast.

Look like Conn and Delancy are the only LOI's we are waiting on. Plus Betts and Aho, who won't sign until Feb.

Reactions: Merlin_
When are Delancy and Conn signing?

Aho, Betts, and Gifford arent signing today. Gifford cant. Betts is waiting until Feb (Neb coaches decision I think). And I heard Aho wasnt today for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT