ADVERTISEMENT

Official early signing day thread

If I'm Frost I'm on the phone with that kid and if Miami put this out their, I'd be blasting them for not giving a shit about the kid if it is not true.

The crystal balls flipped with Francois. It favors Miami bows looks like A Brown and Marcus Fleming might be our only two today unless we have any surprises pop up. Both 4 star WRs are 100% to 90% Husker crystal balls.

no way is a Miami guy breaking the news that a Nebraska asst is leaving - there is nothing else to cover in the state of Nebraska - unlikely the Nebraska guys get scooped - embarrassing if true

Respect would be all gone
I mean to each their own, but I think that is a tad bit dramatic... I wouldn’t say all respect would be lost... however I would say that is very hippocratic of our coaches... if all rumors turn out to be correct and we moved on from Johnson cuz he was dragging us along, then they turn around and drag this kid only to pull his offer seriously as he is set to announce... that’s not a good look if both of those are true...

Hints why I really feel this is more of a pressure from someone inside his loop to stay closer to home... or more likely pressure from his mom to stay close

I mean to each their own, but I think that is a tad bit dramatic... I wouldn’t say all respect would be lost... however I would say that is very hippocratic of our coaches... if all rumors turn out to be correct and we moved on from Johnson cuz he was dragging us along, then they turn around and drag this kid only to pull his offer seriously as he is set to announce... that’s not a good look if both of those are true...

Hints why I really feel this is more of a pressure from someone inside his loop to stay closer to home... or more likely pressure from his mom to stay close
Think about who you are responding to.

I stepped away and didn't see it. Where did the Husker hat even come from?

giphy.gif

Wait, what just happened? If that kid was putting on an act he has a serious shot at being an actor if football don’t pan out.... but again I still stick with my 1st hunch... mom was giving push back

Reactions: roadwarrier6171
If someone from Miami did call him and tell him his coach was leaving, that would be lower than a snakes belly.

SLOB ON MY CORN COB, YOU MIAMI PUNKS!

Nothing changes. God, when do we play those losers again? Time to take it out on the field!

I still don't understand how Fisher and Held are two of our lowest-paid assistants, and DeWitt is one of our higher-paid coaches. Fisher pulled 4 very good DBs out of the state of Florida this year, and was the lead recruiter on Keyshawn Greene. We need to keep him as long as possible.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Fisher just tweeted that he cant wait to coach this man for the next 4 years
interesting tweet from fisher... I’m wondering If Miami didn’t in fact try to pull that card saying Fischer was leaveing... so the kid stepped out to have a convo with him... that would be a low as dirty move by Miami if they tried that... and if they did kudos to the kid for stepping out and trying to get his facts before making any impulse decisions... and I fee like that’s what did happen as coach fishers specifically tweeting about coaching him for the next 4 years... I haven’t seen Him do that in the past for any other DB recruits...

that was his statement of saying I know what BS you tried to pull

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT