ADVERTISEMENT

Official early signing day thread

I doubt his offer was pulled this late. Something like that would kill a lot of our relationships in the Miami area for a long time.
If you tell the kid that the class is filling up and it's first come first serve, it's on him if he wants to delay his decision. You can't be left standing at the altar.

maybe miami pulled the offer? ;) Mom was kinda in tears too. Although Im sure its pretty damn emotional for her as well, as her son is about to sign a "contract' for a 4 year college degree, most expenses paid.

Reactions: dinglefritz
maybe miami pulled the offer? ;) Mom was kinda in tears too. Although Im sure its pretty damn emotional for her as well, as her son is about to sign a "contract' for a 4 year college degree, most expenses paid.
I'm kind of starting to wonder if maybe it's a girlfriend that was on the phone.

If you tell the kid that the class is filling up and it's first come first serve, it's on him if he wants to delay his decision. You can't be left standing at the altar.

It's still a bad look. The school has to send a Letter of Intent to the recruit, so if we sent him a letter to sign, it would be a pretty crappy move to call while he's in the middle of his signing ceremony to withdraw his offer.

Funny talking about how hard it is on the kid when they are creating the drama by putting on a show for signing day :p Pretty easy to just pull the trigger and commit without all the drama you know.

It's still a bad look. The school has to send a Letter of Intent to the recruit, so if we sent him a letter to sign, it would be a pretty crappy move to call while he's in the middle of his signing ceremony to withdraw his offer.
I really can't imagine that's what it is. I'm sure we knew last night, at the latest, where these kids intended to sign. After all, wasn't that the issue with Kaden Johnson, we wouldn't make a decision?

I'm not sure it's an actual letter that is mailed anymore to distant recruits. It may be electronic that is emailed or faxed the morning of signing day.

I don't agree with you on much, but I agree with you here. If we pulled our offer to this kid when he was at the table, I have lost a little respect for our staff

Reactions: jeans15
Per Miami writer Chris Stock Jaiden Francois is not signing because he found out a Nebraska assistant coach is leaving the school

Sorry but having to choose between the offers he has is NOT a travesty. I feel more sorry for the kids that have no offers to choose from. He though will be fine whichever school he chooses.

Per Miami 247 Francois is not signing because he found out a Nebraska assistant is leaving? Hopefully spreading lies.

If Fisher's leaving, I hope all the other Florida DB recruits have already signed their letters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT