ADVERTISEMENT

Official early signing day thread

With Johnson gone, where do you all think we end up ranking wise. Think it is still possible to get to that 15th or under?

Slusher, Fleming, Francois and Brown would get us close

I think we are out on Slusher. Not sure on Brown. But have a good feeling on Fleming and Francois. Although a CB came in for Miami on Francois. Either way we have addressed a lot of needs with this class.

I'm hearing that we can expect a big surprise today. Anyone else hear this?

Edit: not talking about Johson

I think we are out on Slusher. Not sure on Brown. But have a good feeling on Fleming and Francois. Land those two and we have addressed a lot of needs with this class.
Wiltfong made a late switch to Slusher to Nebraska signing at 3. He did the same thing with Johnson and look what happened

Most reliable indicator of a successful recruiting haul is results on the field Every thing else is just speculation. Hopefully we'll start to resemble the huskers I grew up with! All very entertaining when there's no bowl game to look forward to!

Most reliable indicator of a successful recruiting haul is results on the field Every thing else is just speculation. Hopefully we'll start to resemble the huskers I grew up with! All very entertaining when there's no bowl game to look forward to!
Yep. I feel your pain

so jaiden francois just walked off from the table at his signing ceremony...intriguing situation

Looked like an important phone call. Maybe they heard we’re getting Slusher and he doesn’t have a spot anymore or something. I hope it works out for him wherever he goes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT