ADVERTISEMENT

Official: Chiefs vs. Bills ......

tyreek hill gets to celebrate w his kc employers/fellow employees

meanwhile his baby mama + son hope he never comes home to beat them senseless yet again

all while bloodthirsty scumbag chief fans buy his jersey and cheer his 'success'

sad
Who's your squeaky clean team?

Actually, when the entire audio recording made by Hill’s girlfriend was released - it cast quite a bit of doubt as to what actually happened at Okie State and who was later responsible for the child’s injury. That’s why Hill was never disciplined by the NFL and why the Chiefs handled him differently than they did Kareem Hunt.

The entire affair was ugly, sordid, and their entire relationship was the very definition of toxic/disfunctional. But the recording made by the girlfriend that was supposed to be her “insurance policy” helped Hill more than it hurt him.

I found it Interesting how they showed the national anthem and all the players now standing with hand over hearts....
Bills stayed in the locker room. That was the first sign that they would lose. Americans like other Americans who aren't ashamed to be American.

I did not know they stayed in the locker room. HAHAHA!!! ....and an eye roll to finish it out. :rolleyes:
You get one or two guys that are going to kneel and cause a scene and that upsets the whole apple cart. You can be damn sure the Bills organization doesn't want that sort of distraction and the NFL wants no part of it either since their viewership is down significantly. So, hiding in the locker room is the only real alternative. I read that several big corporations won't buy super bowl ads because they don't trust themselves to make something that doesn't set off half the country. They should take Geico's lead. I never get tired of their ice cream commercial.

puke emoji

mahomes & his ugly fiance can get bent

cannot stand kc fans

2B94BD3200000578-3207215-image-m-3_1440268281241.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT