ADVERTISEMENT

Official: Chiefs vs. Bills ......

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Reactions: ru4nu2win
Can someone bump the thread when the National Anthem finally ends?

Hoping for the Bills. But the chiefs are stupid good when they’re locked in and I’m not sure they’re beatable

Dropped INT, dropped pass and fumbled punt. Cheifs could wake up at anytime. Man.

Feel like the Bills should have gone for the TD there. When you're playing the Chiefs, you need to get 7 out of a drive like that.
Yeah, points are pretty hard to come by for the bills tonight. Better maximize your chances.

Buffalo Bitches. What a bunch of babies, out there taking cheap shots because they are losing. Pathetic.

Couldn't care less who wins this game, but KC completely initiated that by dropping the qb way after the whistle. They should have punked him for the cheap shot on the qb.

Couldn't care less who wins this game, but KC completely initiated that by dropping the qb way after the whistle. They should have punked him for the cheap shot on the qb.

He was barley taken down, happens all the time. Punches and cheap shots continuing by the little babies fwiw.

tyreek hill gets to celebrate w his kc employers/fellow employees

meanwhile his baby mama + son hope he never comes home to beat them senseless yet again

all while bloodthirsty scumbag chief fans buy his jersey and cheer his 'success'

sad

Reactions: HBK4life
Not that it would have changed the outcome, but I don't think I would have kicked any of the three Buffalo FGs. I usually lean toward taking the sure points, but you gotta know your opponent and realize that in this game FGs just weren't going to cut it.

Not that it would have changed the outcome, but I don't think I would have kicked any of the three Buffalo FGs. I usually lean toward taking the sure points, but you gotta know your opponent and realize that in this game FGs just weren't going to cut it.

The last one was fine. The one that cut it to 24 to 15 seemed pretty bad.

meanwhile his baby mama + son hope he never comes home to beat them senseless yet again

all while bloodthirsty scumbag chief fans buy his jersey and cheer his 'success'

sad
many fanbases have ignored similar things, seemingly.
and most fanbases are unbearable when successful and sometimes otherwise, too.
i hope mom and son get a lot of money from him.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo

sad

Hill is a scumbag for sure....if the Chiefs would have parted ways with him I would have had zero problem with it and my guess is he will get in trouble for similar again....

....Kareem Hunt was let go for similar and the Brownies sntached him up, so what's the answer?? For me, if a guy is eligible, he's eligible....

NFL needs to address the issue that keeps guys eligible after those things. Don't leave it up to the teams or they will let you down every time.

ADVERTISEMENT