ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 1st Half Thread***

It will be interesting to see how OSU comes out of the locker room. They seem to be lacking some want to right now. I can't help but think no matter the stats that they would have been better off with Burrows at QB this year. JMHO

If Burrow can get LSU to the Playoff while OSU stays home, man you would have to feel good for that kid.

Why is Lightborn kicking off again. Promptly kicks it out of bounds.

Would not surprise me if they told him to do that. Give it to them on the 35 instead of risking a long return with so little time left in the half. Even if he gets it into the endzone, they would run it out rather than take it ate 25. Nothing to lose in that case.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
Is Matt Campbell an insufferable pile of shit?

Hot-ish take; Matt Campbell only excels because he plays Big 10 style football in a conference that doesn’t play defense. He wouldn’t be able to do it week in week out.

Would not surprise me if they told him to do that. Give it to them on the 35 instead of risking a long return with so little time left in the half. Even if he gets it into the endzone, they would run it out rather than take it ate 25. Nothing to lose in that case.
Usually his body language is indicative, and he seemed fine with it

Hot-ish take; Matt Campbell only excels because he plays Big 10 style football in a conference that doesn’t play defense. He wouldn’t be able to do it week in week out.

Maybe, but he's beaten 3 Top 10 teams in the last 2 years with mostly 2-star recruits. It would be interesting to see what he could do with mostly 4 and 5 star recruits at Ohio State.

Maybe, but he's beaten 3 Top 10 teams in the last 2 years with mostly 2-star recruits. It would be interesting to see what he could do with mostly 4 and 5 star recruits at Ohio State.

Ehh, TCU and West Virginia just happened to be ranked high early in the year. Not sold on either of those

ADVERTISEMENT