ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 1st Half Thread***

source.gif

Reactions: Sinomatic
He'll have to work on his snapping, he's a project, but yea, that kid can move earth at the Center position and he's cerebral enough to do it. Plus he can move to guard as a back-up.
His snapping as a rule is really pretty good given how short of a time he's played center. He's way better than we've had there for a long time over all.

Reactions: TFrazier
Anyone who can’t see what’s happening in Nebraska is truly blind! Yes there are growing issues but the things this team has done in the last 4-5 weeks continue to impress!

I am just glad the players are more emotionally stable than the many of the posters here.benn a long time since we have seen that from a team

Reactions: dinglefritz
I know it's only a half - I know a lot could happen yet, BUT... there is so much to be encouraged about for this programs immediate future

His snapping as a rule is really pretty good given how short of a time he's played center. He's way better than we've had there for a long time over all.

Different snap in the Pros. He'll have to overcome odds but he's got the frame and is a fantastic Center for us.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Why is Lightborn kicking off again. Promptly kicks it out of bounds.

First time one could hear the OSU fans today....BOOO. Don’t be surprised if we Purdue them in the second half.

I haven't watched the game so far and things seem to be going well, I guess I will just have to skip watching the second half too, because as we all know what I do here affects the team's play.

Hopefully we come out in the second half clicking hard with something to prove..
It will be interesting to see how OSU comes out of the locker room. They seem to be lacking some want to right now. I can't help but think no matter the stats that they would have been better off with Burrows at QB this year. JMHO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT