ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 1st Half Thread***

Ok I'm back.

We need to start with our mismatch (OL vs their interior DL) and play football off that. Force them to stack the box. Make them make the adjustment.

they've been trying to be aggressive to get guys in the box which is why we've been passing and spreading things out -- now that Martinez is settled down again, it's working again ;)

This game is so winnable. By OSU standards, the Buckeyes are garbage. Same as pre game discussion, they can’t run, the defense is middle of the pack in the B1G at best. GBR

Reactions: SC_'sker
This game is so winnable. By OSU standards, the Buckeyes are garbage. Same as pre game discussion, they can’t run, the defense is middle of the pack in the B1G at best. GBR

Can't run and can't stop the run without bringing pressure into the box... not something I thought we'd see with a Meyer coached OSU team

Ok I'm back.

We need to start with our mismatch (OL vs their interior DL) and play football off that. Force them to stack the box. Make them make the adjustment.
Did you just say our OL was handling the Ohio St. DL? Wow, we really have improved.

They’re just as dirty as we are too..

I know,could've would've should've,but damn minus a couple of screw ups and they would be in the lead.Keep it guys you can win this game.

ADVERTISEMENT