ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 1st Half Thread***

One thing I’ll say: this team is definitely “not afraid to make a mistake”. None of them are. Not the kicker, not the QB, not the center.

Absolutely no fear in that department.

I think he thought he was throwing it away but forgot it was a lateral.

Lamar Jackson making a play, that’s football. Twice Ohio State has put the ball on the ground, twice the bounce has gone their way. We put it down once and lose it.

Reactions: Hedley Lemar
UCF was the luckiest team in the country when it came to turnovers last year. Yet somehow with the same staff we are the worst.

Our special teams coach can't possibly have a job next year right?

I think he thought he was throwing it away but forgot it was a lateral.

One thing I have noticed with Martinez is that he is hesitant to run it in the middle of the field. Really does not like to go there unless it is completely wide open.

I pray all these miss ques will be cleaned up moving forward!!!! Something is missing in this football equation.... This is hard to watch.... The only reason we are still in this game is that tOSU is giving us a run for our money sucking.

Which would be idiotic for a high school QB. Until this program stops making mind-numbing mistakes, it will never get out of the gutter.
At some point, one had to know that having a freshman QB was going to rear it's ugly head.

You ever go to a circus and see one of those acts where the clowns keep emerging from the little car?

Reactions: TFrazier
Not sure how having the ball on the 9 instead of the 4 made AM do that.
I didn't say it made him do that - hence the phrase NO EXCUSE FOR MAKING THAT THROW.

I'm saying a lot of NU's turnovers and other gaffes have come after dumb penalties change the down and distance.

ummm, there are plenty of weaknesses all around here, we just don't seem to get out of our own way, new week, new blooper reel this one is already the lead video on ESPN scoreboard page
Nebraska kicker whiffs on kickoff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT