ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL 1st HALF GAME THREAD***

Get over it. It college football. You seem to take it too seriously. You know nothing about me. Young has had it easy in his life. I have no sympathy for his suckiness.
I know all I need to know about you when you insult 18-22 yr olds on a message board to make your pathetic life seem better.

2AM couldn't hit sand if he fell off a camel right now either. Yuck.

I know all I need to know about you when you insult 18-22 yr olds on a message board to make your pathetic life seem better.

Insult? I said he wasn't very good at football you snow flake loser. If you think we aren't allowed to criticize their play, then go to your safe space and consider suicide.

Insult? I said he wasn't very good at football you snow flake loser. If you think we aren't allowed to criticize their play, then go to your safe space and consider suicide.
Now, who's the angry elf?
tenor.gif

Is DeWitt coaching Illinois' special teams today?
Our best D is Illinois mistakes. If it wouldn't be for them dropping footballs, this game would be very close. Illinois is losing this game more than we are winning it.

That last TD was big. I feel like Bush will eventually have to start throwing now and that doesn’t scare me as much as him running the ball

Reactions: SC_'sker
Our best D is Illinois mistakes. If it wouldn't be for them dropping footballs, this game would be very close. Illinois is losing this game more than we are winning it.

True enough. Neither team can stop the opponents offense (at all).

Better them than us. This is the kind of sloppy play we endured for the last 3.5 years. Only shots in our own foot so far were the missed PAT and two Foster holds

Reactions: husker2612
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT