ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL 1st HALF GAME THREAD***

Illini should take a knee, run the clock, then score to make sure we don't with time remaining.

That would be some ballsy coaching right there.

Hopefully by the 4th quarter Bush will be exhausted from running circles around our "defense" (or whatever that is out there).

Reactions: TFrazier
defense has fallen into the old habits. Offense better score on every possession in 2nd half

This is one of the few times I’ve thought Chins made a mistake. But that 3-23 was embarrassing. Usually it’s just poor play

Can someone more knowledgeable of football than me explain why our linebackers simply run right into the backs of our defensive linemen rather than fill a gap.

I gave Domann praise before.. this game he has played very poor minus the fumble recovery.. honestly terrible angles on multiple plays that allowed huge gains.. bad tackling.. he needs to make some adjustments in the second half as well as the entire defense

I like everyone, except those critical pricks who never played D1, went to class and knows what it's like to work hard for unappreciative fans like you.

Get over it. It college football. You seem to take it too seriously. You know nothing about me. Young has had it easy in his life. I have no sympathy for his suckiness.

We better score almost every possession in the second half. Frost has the offense at an awesome level but this defense doesn’t even look like players are in position to make plays.

I gave Domann praise before.. this game he has played very poor minus the fumble recovery.. honestly terrible angles on multiple plays that allowed huge gains.. bad tackling.. he needs to make some adjustments in the second half as well as the entire defense

Very bad today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT