ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL 1st HALF GAME THREAD***

Thought you forgot, so I started my own. Hopefully the mods delete mine

looked like that was against cover 2. Inside route dragged safety inside and short and left that long seam open. Really nice play against the D

Reactions: SoFL Husker
I was wondering where the thread was. GO BIG RED! That first drive was fun. Glad I remembered to turn the game on at 9.

this is the coldest temperature for a home kickoff at Memorial Stadium since the 1993 Oklahoma game according to Husker Sports.

Nice 18 degree wind chill football weather.....:)

large.gif

Our front 3 just can't execute this defense, you can single team all day long, and that leaves extra blockers to eat up our relatively unathletic and smallish LBs.

Missed tackles my ass.

Chin's 3-4 sucks.

OMG this defense is such trash. AJ is gonna have a massive day. Think he and Corbin combine for 350 yards on the ground.

Our front 3 just can't execute this defense, you can single team all day long, and that leaves extra blockers to eat up our relatively unathletic LBs.

Chin's 3-4 sucks.

honestly, that drive wasn't on the front 3. They sucked up enough blockers, but the LB's, safeties and CB's need to tackle

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Young should have been an RB - he's masterful at avoiding contact.

As a tackler, he reminds me of Austin Cassidy - run at the ball carrier as if you are mildly interested in tackling him, but then act like he put on some kind of ankle-breaking move so you don't have to actually hit him.

honestly, that drive wasn't on the front 3. They sucked up enough blockers, but the LB's, safeties and CB's need to tackle

You can't rely on relatively unathletic and smallish LBs and safeties and corners to make all the tackling/stopping the run plays in the Big 10, you have to stop em at the line of scrimmage, so keep blaming the crap that isn't relevant and I'll keep trashing Chin's 3-4, which is the real problem.

Open letter to Frost thread to follow later today from me, I suggest we start a petition to get that guy out of Lincoln in a hurry.

I wish Honas was healthy. Young hurts my eyes every week. Honestly his replacement might be worth a full win next year. He’s that bad

Reactions: yunginsNU2
I realize sellouts don’t necessarily equate to a full stadium but it is kinda weak to pimp a sellout streak while there are obviously a large number of empty seats visible on TV

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Aj bush destroyed our dedense on that drive and took out the refs.. he has no conscience..lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT