Official 1/6 Commission Thread

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
I feel like, if this was truly such a threat to our country. Then we are going to be absolutely fvcked when a real threat presents itself.

The way the media talks about what happened, makes America seem like a pathetic and weak country.

We look like a bunch of pussies.

Yes, I know the police on site were scared, but they also weren't properly armed. This is America, fvcking use some force. Maybe I'm just more upset about how the media is portraying the whole thing.

That's where once this is all laid out in full story. Perhaps we can increase the number of them, increase their weaponry, or prevent mass gatherings that day within a certain range to keep a mob from walking down the street in the first place.

I am not basing my feelings on this due to coverage of the news. I just listened to the guys today here or there.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
So you agree with me then that the Capital Police should have just opened fire (non pussy) and start dropping this insurrectionists?

I didn't see you say that, but yes, absolutely. We are America, we don't put up with bullshit, or at least I thought.

Again, we look like a bunch of pussies right now.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
That's where once this is all laid out in full story. Perhaps we can increase the number of them, increase their weaponry, or prevent mass gatherings that day within a certain range to keep a mob from walking down the street in the first place.

I am not basing my feelings on this due to coverage of the news. I just listened to the guys today here or there.

We need to better arm and prepare our police forces.

Reactions: countrybob

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007

Everybody is nobody. I think that is a big issue humans currently face.

People think they are somebody, they think they matter, when in reality, you will end up decaying like a rat in the end. The maggots will feed on your corpse, just like any other creature. Each individual is as despensable as the next.

That's why I believe in freedom, because you matter to you. Fvck everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: scopeandtime

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
This cop is a liar. This was a peaceful assembly full of love and patriotism.

“Personally, what I wanted is what they wanted. They showed up just to show support because I happen to believe the election was rigged at a level like nothing has ever been rigged before," Trump said.

"It was a loving crowd, too, by the way. There was a lot of love,” he said, adding that other people have told him how loving it was.
These blue lives sound like a bunch of sensitive snowflakes. I am sure the Trumpers on this board will discount this testimony as a bunch of liberal grandstanding. Trumpers hate blue lives.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Name one worse domestic terrorist attack on our nation's capitol.

I don't view the attack on the capital as worse than 9/11, OKC Bombing, Columbine, or what Nikolas Cruz did.

The media does however treat the "capital attack" different by elevating it to a degree that I believe to be dishonest. Again, I view the other events I already listed as far far far worse than the "capital attack". Just not even close, at all.

Maybe I have a different perspective on tragedies in America.

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
If I'm being totally honest when I heard his name was Harry Dunn and didn't really see the screen...

I thought of this Harry Dunne.

DUN_large.png

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
No I think the insurrection was worse. Thousands of attackers.

Those were Puerto Ricans acting on their own, not attacking for our ousted president.
I think you are being deliberately obtuse and word. But I’ll play along. How about the Lincoln Assassination. We both know Jan 6 was just like a busy night in Portland last year. Come on man. Even Joe says you need nukes to over throw the government.😉

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobfather

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
I think you are being deliberately obtuse and word. But I’ll play along. How about the Lincoln Assassination. We both know Jan 6 was just like a busy night in Portland last year. Come on man. Even Joe says you need nukes to over throw the government.😉
The Lincoln assassination happened at the Ford Theater not the nation's Capitol. Now who is being obtuse?

Reactions: bldhuskerred

burntorange72

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2004
The Lincoln assassination happened at the Ford Theater not the nation's Capitol. Now who is being obtuse?
So you are defining the nations Capitol as a building? You understand it is possible to define something so narrowly so as to eliminate all possible responses. Well done you win.

Reactions: Bobfather

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
So you are defining the nations Capitol as a building? You understand it is possible to define something so narrowly so as to eliminate all possible responses. Well done you win.
Not me defining it.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
It is a building, by definition. You’re conflating Capital with Capitol.