ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive Clinic

Haha. Whatever dude. The first 3 series if Cardale hits a guy in stride it is 6. This game is going to blowup soon. Va Tech has a little momentum but it's soon going to go away. I may be wrong, but there has been a lot of open field for OSU.

VT not backing down. Guess we'll see whether their CBs hold up for another half

I expect Meyer to do something similar to last year's national title game: He'll tell his offensive gurus that he's not interested in seeing how many toys are in the toy box - give the damn ball to Elliot until VT stops him.

what's a hokie?

it can't be that dance you did back at skateland on roller skate night

OSU got extremely lucky that the Hokes qb went down. VA Tech had guys wide open all over the place.

While I agree with your statement, name another team in the country with that situation.
Most top schools reload they don't recruit. I'd argue folks like OSU, OU, FSU, USC, etc. all have 4 star back ups if not 3 and 4 deep in some cases. Maybe not AA, but you get the point. The talent level or gap is much further that folks will admit.

Most top schools reload they don't recruit. I'd argue folks like OSU, OU, FSU, USC, etc. all have 4 star back ups if not 3 and 4 deep in some cases. Maybe not AA, but you get the point. The talent level or gap is much further that folks will admit.

We are 4 deep with 4 star RBs...we have 4 4 Star WRs plus DPE.

We have 4 4 star OL in the 10 deep.

How much more talent do you need if you can coach?

OSU got extremely lucky that the Hokes qb went down. VA Tech had guys wide open all over the place.

While I don't disagree with the fact the game would have been different, hard to say it was luck when the DT drove him through the ground.

Tim Beck is their OC.

He doesn't call the plays. He's riding Ed Warriner's coat tails just like he did at KU. It makes me crazy when people try to give him credit for that offense. I was talking to a client from Ohio the other day, and they are crazy about Beck up there. I guess we'll see.

Beck had his hands tied here.. still in awe that people fail to see that.. You should have noticed the difference in last years bowl game when the chains were gone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT