ADVERTISEMENT

**** off big ten

Control yourself Emotionally? Weren’t you the douche who was yelling at the lady for walking on the wrong side of the street.
nope.. if you had actually read what I wrote, you would know it was the lady yelling and going ballistic.

"You're", you backwoods bi^^^. Get back to doing what you do best...... like doing your sister.
I’m getting ready to watch a a real football team that plays in a real conference beat Missouri. It’s ok though you guys always have the memories of yesteryear.

• Haha
Reactions: red scowl
Get the **** out of the big ten.

Ive never seen so many missed holding calls and that’s saying something.

Add in the terrible, awful targeting calls and they can piss off.

**** them. This is horse shit.
There is a reason Nebraska football is considered by many as a crybaby pussy program. With ISU fans watching the game. They used to hate the Huskers because they beat the sh*t out of them. Now the hate us because we are whiny bitches. We whined about Texas while they owned us head to head. So we go to a new conference and whine, but now several programs own us head to head. Honestly, it’s getting old being the weak little victim of college football.

I’m getting ready to watch a a real football team that plays in a real conference beat Missouri. It’s ok though you guys always have the memories of yesteryear.

Kentucky will never win anything of value in football.. enjoy your yesteryears of basketball.

There is a reason Nebraska football is considered by many as a crybaby pussy program. With ISU fans watching the game. They used to hate the Huskers because they beat the sh*t out of them. Now the hate us because we are whiny bitches. We whined about Texas while they owned us head to head. So we go to a new conference and whine, but now several programs own us head to head. Honestly, it’s getting old being the weak little victim of college football.
If you cant see the bias its your fault.

OSU is a better team, doesnt change the refs,
okay crybaby
nice diversion from being an idiot

Reactions: dinglefritz
We needed social justice messages on our uniforms I guess. Ohio State wanted equality. YIKES. Anything but

We play Ohio State and you play little ole Mizzou. Or are we supposed to think little brother is good now that they play in the mighty SEC? What a joke.

SEC > BIG10 and there is no argument there.
It cracks me up watching the bottom feeders of the SEC like Kentucky cheer Alabama and chant “SEC, SEC” like they are doing something. The top of the SEC is amazing, but the rest of you, not so much.

Reactions: dinglefritz
If you cant see the bias its your fault.

OSU is a better team, doesnt change the refs,

nice diversion from being an idiot
Maybe the Huskers can get a special national sympathy movement to bring attention to our plight? Jimmy Johnson said you don’t play games close enough where the refs can make a difference. He built teams where they could do that. Of course, he’s just a mean guy who didn’t have “feelings”.

The first targeting war correctly reversed. The next two by letter of the law were correctly called. I wish there was a differentiation between flagrant targeting and Non-flagrant as that would have made a difference.

The refs missed Field’s knee going down too. I don’t think there was an agenda, just some missed calls.

Reactions: Seascout3
They also said he was trying to go low........like they know his intention???? Well the video evidence shows him hitting a defenseless player in the head/neck area and that isn’t going low. Don’t even bring up that worthless pos Mike Perera(sp?). They clown never gets anything right and is guaranteed to say whatever the announcers want.
You’re wrong, man. And I don’t gaf what Pereira or his mama says.

The first targeting war correctly reversed. The next two by letter of the law were correctly called. I wish there was a differentiation between flagrant targeting and Non-flagrant as that would have made a difference.

The refs missed Field’s knee going down too. I don’t think there was an agenda, just some missed calls.
Williams was not correct. In any way you can possibly spin it. And funny how every single missed call, the worst of which may have been the PI call that led to an OSU TD, went OSU’s way

Williams was not correct. In any way you can possibly spin it. And funny how every single missed call, the worst of which may have been the PI call that led to an OSU TD, went OSU’s way
Let’s not pretend that the PI call led to a TD. It would of been 2nd and 10 at the 32 with a QB who ended up 20/21. Or 20/22 without the PI call. But a penalty against this team either leads to a TD or a punt. No mental toughness on either side.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Kentucky will never win anything of value in football.. enjoy your yesteryears of basketball.
Only doing this for your own benefit.

I'm also a UK hoops fan.

Kentucky hoops have won 2 national titles, had 1 runner-up finish, been to 5 Final Fours, been to 20 NCAA tournaments, and won 11 SEC titles since we last won a national title.

You're 100% spot-on with your football comment. You're 100% spot-off with your basketball comment.

Only doing this for your own benefit.

I'm also a UK hoops fan.

Kentucky hoops have won 2 national titles, had 1 runner-up finish, been to 5 Final Fours, been to 20 NCAA tournaments, and won 11 SEC titles since we last won a national title.

You're 100% spot-on with your football comment. You're 100% spot-off with your basketball comment.

Fantastic.. I couldn’t figure out who your team was. YOU’RE a Kentucky boy.. good deal. Not sure why you guys are so obsessed with Nebraska.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75

Yeah, so much for that. Missouri kicked UK's ass all over the field. Larry Rountree had more carries, than Kentucky had total plays. You got your dicks knocked in the dirt.

I thought the missed sack before the Garret Wilson bomb to make it 14-7 was a monster missed call. 2nd and 15 vs. 2nd and 4 changes the defense that we’re playing. Don’t know that we would’ve stopped them there but it would’ve been nice to have had a shot.

There was no scenario in which we were winning that game though. We brought a knife to a gun fight. The targeting calls are really unfortunate. Hopefully we can scheme around the holes at safety in the first half next week.

@rockout1 How'd that work for you? Or are you too much of a pussy to come back?

ADVERTISEMENT