ADVERTISEMENT

Fuck off big ten

I haven't disagreed with either of the targeting calls. The problem I have is the positioning of the players. We have seen this over and over in the past, players throw a shoulder, chicken wing elbow but fail to square up and hit the guy. Until our players get positioned and disciplined, expect more of this. This is coaching pure and simple.

I haven't disagreed with either of the targeting calls. The problem I have is the positioning of the players. We have seen this over and over in the past, players throw a shoulder, chicken wing elbow but fail to square up and hit the guy. Until our players get positioned and disciplined, expect more of this. This is coaching pure and simple.
Man, that second targeting call was all shoulder - are u serious??

youre a dipshit.

Even the announcers said that was an obviously “poor call” so this is a loser for ya, man.
They also said he was trying to go low........like they know his intention???? Well the video evidence shows him hitting a defenseless player in the head/neck area and that isn’t going low. Don’t even bring up that worthless pos Mike Perera(sp?). They clown never gets anything right and is guaranteed to say whatever the announcers want.

They also said he was trying to go low........like they know his intention???? Well the video evidence shows him hitting a defenseless player in the head/neck area and that isn’t going low. Don’t even bring up that worthless pos Mike Perera(sp?). They clown never gets anything right and is guaranteed to say whatever the announcers want.
Get the **** out. What a sorry ass loser on another teams board. Like your take is unbiased and theirs isnt??? GTFO

The least surprising comment of the day. Because of course you would.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
No it is not. Did you watch the game? Did you listen to the commentators or the replay guy in the booth? Or do you just have your Hawk glasses on?
Are you saying he didn’t hit him in the neck/head area? Damn man I may have my biases but clearly so do you.

I don't think it was targeting, but you are right about being out of position and playing undisciplined... To me, this is EXACTLY what the mantra of "no fear of failure" does... without maybe even meaning to, it takes the governor off and in the moment, guys will make dumb plays like this either out of frustration or lack of discipline.. I mean, if you don't get into trouble for it by the staff, then they are allowing it to happen.

I don't think it was targeting, but you are right about being out of position and playing undisciplined... To me, this is EXACTLY what the mantra of "no fear of failure" does... without maybe even meaning to, it takes the governor off and in the moment, guys will make dumb plays like this either out of frustration or lack of discipline.. I mean, if you don't get into trouble for it by the staff, then they are allowing it to happen.
What in the hell are you talking about? Have you ever watched football? He was in perfect position and knocked the ball away. Have you never seen a safety make a hit on a slant that knocks the ball away?

You and BR Doofus should get together and enjoy the smells of each other’s farts.

What in the hell are you talking about? Have you ever watched football? He was in perfect position and knocked the ball away. Have you never seen a safety make a hit on a slant that knocks the ball away?
he was late getting there, why? (out of position), and instead of going for the tackle, he went for the dislodgment, and went too high.. Look, I wouldn't have called it targeting either, BUT.. the defense is playing on the edge of what is allowed with little margin.. otherwise we wouldn't have been initially called for it 3 times today. This is because of Frosts scheme and mantra as far as I'm concerned.

he was late getting there, why? (out of position), and instead of going for the tackle, he went for the dislodgment, and went too high.. Look, I wouldn't have called it targeting either, BUT.. the defense is playing on the edge of what is allowed with little margin.. otherwise we wouldn't have been initially called for it 3 times today. This is because of Frosts scheme and mantra as far as I'm concerned.
Youre an idiot. He broke on the slant and knocked the ball out woth a hit. Like a safety is supposed to.

Your football IQ is low. Not every play can be an interception. Get lost

Reactions: oldjar07
Youre an idiot. He broke on the slant and knocked the ball out woth a hit. Like a safety is supposed to.

Your football IQ is low. Not every play can be an interception. Get lost
maybe we are talking about different plays.. but you should learn to control yourself emotionally.

Defenseless player hit in the neck/head area. I get your distaste but its how the rule reads.
A defenseless player who was bringing in the ball and already had his head turned toward the defender? And the hit wasn't in the head/neck area either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT