ADVERTISEMENT

OC versus DC

desihawk

Oct 1, 2002
First off, exciting finish to a game between — let’s accept it— bitter rivals who detest losing this game.

I recall a thread weeks ago here where your DC was declared the bane of your coaching staff. Based on this game, is he still the NE scapegoat?
At Iowa, this status belongs to the OC.

why are you guys living on our board? The games been over with for awhile now, don’t you think it’s time to move along already?
ok i’ll go. fyi i rarely post here. just stopped by coz i got done reading posts on my board after the iowa-nebraska game. we did play today right?

Reactions: huskerssalts
ok i’ll go. fyi i rarely post here. just stopped by coz i got done reading posts on my board after the iowa-nebraska game. we did play today right?

oh your fine my man. It’s some of these other guys that are trolling. That was a bit uncalled for by me. But it gets old after while...

Reactions: desihawk
We are a triple threat program ... we can shit the bed in any one of the three phases of the game at any time. If we are horrid in just one phase it is cause for celebration as we are usually bad in 2 or even all 3 in the same game.

ADVERTISEMENT