ADVERTISEMENT

O'Brien offered

c3ntral08

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2008
He looks very good on film and I'll be shocked if he doesn't have 15+ offers by next fall. Hoping he commits soon so he can start helping with recruiting some receivers in this class. GBR.

Yes, he is clearly a playa, which makes me wonder why he doesn't already have a bunch of offers.

I see where we also offered a QB from Del City OK. Is the strategy to make offers to QB we would take, and then , after one has verballed, then to drop the others? (I doubt that we would take two QB)

Yes, he is clearly a playa, which makes me wonder why he doesn't already have a bunch of offers.

I was wondering the same thing. I heard he didn't attend any camps last summer, but I don't know if that's true or not.

If we take 2, prepare for bad news this year, IMO.

O'Brien's HS comp is allegedly iffy. He camped and kinda got noticed. I think you'll see the west coast schools say wtf did we miss now. Expect a battle.

Kid didn't even have a Rivals profile until 6 weeks ago when he showed up at the Elite 11 Combine as a 16 year-old standing head and shoulders above everyone else at 6'4 230 and won the MVP of the Combine. He's one of those rare Southern California kids who didn't spend the last 6 years with a $20,000 per year QB Coach and a Personal trainer.

He became a 3-Star virtually overnight. I expect him to have about 6 offers by the end of the week.

ADVERTISEMENT