Obliterating the narrative

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house

Black man getting his car stolen, pulls a gun and subdues perp. Dallas PD roll up, their eyes pop out looking at that magnificent extended magazine, black man puts down gun and complies with officers to show his racist ID card - one of the only black men in America that has the ability to get one of those racist forms of identification I guess. Dallas police very calmly talk to law-abiding black gun owner to get the info they need.

Now where is the "systemic racism" in this interaction? This is AMAZING?! I thought in an oppressive country like America, and certainly the race hater police, would have rolled up and unloaded on an armed black man! Why is it that this man lived to upload his video for the world to see such professionalism by our great Police Officers here in the US? I'm guessing you won't be seeing this video on the MSM and it will probably be banned off of social media by the end of the day, so watch it while it still lives!!

laonda10

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Omaha

Black man getting his car stolen, pulls a gun and subdues perp. Dallas PD roll up, their eyes pop out looking at that magnificent extended magazine, black man puts down gun and complies with officers to show his racist ID card - one of the only black men in America that has the ability to get one of those racist forms of identification I guess. Dallas police very calmly talk to law-abiding black gun owner to get the info they need.

Now where is the "systemic racism" in this interaction? This is AMAZING?! I thought in an oppressive country like America, and certainly the race hater police, would have rolled up and unloaded on an armed black man! Why is it that this man lived to upload his video for the world to see such professionalism by our great Police Officers here in the US? I'm guessing you won't be seeing this video on the MSM and it will probably be banned off of social media by the end of the day, so watch it while it still lives!!

I bet you got all excited to post this huh? And for what? To prove that some cops can handle the job? You must live a very sad life. And your idiotic diatribe below the video proves you're just as dumb as the people who think all cops are racist murderers. You're just too stupid to realize it.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
I bet you got all excited to post this huh? And for what? To prove that some cops can handle the job? You must live a very sad life. And your idiotic diatribe below the video proves you're just as dumb as the people who think all cops are racist murderers. You're just too stupid to realize it.
I have CRT telling me that police are the enemy to black men. I have MSLSD telling me that black men are executed by cops across the US in pandemic numbers. I never in my life thought I would see something like this. Isn't it a miracle?

laonda10

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2009
Omaha
I have CRT telling me that police are the enemy to black men. I have MSLSD telling me that black men are executed by cops across the US in pandemic numbers. I never in my life thought I would see something like this. Isn't it a miracle?

Yes, a moron like you would think it's a miracle. Clearly your brain is receiving too much info and is unable to process things that aren't sputtered in sentence fragments or dumbed down to a catchy slogan from a hat or sign. The internet is definitely not the place for you due to your inability to process nuanced information. You're just a bumbling simpleton wallowing in your fear and ignorance, lashing out at things you don't comprehend.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
No you don't. You don't have the foggiest clue about CRT. It wasn't even in your vocabulary until the last month or so, even though its been around for 50 years.

Reactions: bldhuskerred

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
99.99% of police encounters with black people are good.

The .01% is still a serious problem.

This isn't very hard.

• Love
Reactions: nelsonj22

Cash68847

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

I had to laugh about driving the stick.

Reactions: Oldschool1964

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009

Lol why would anyone show this on the news? Nuance is a real problem for you.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Lol why would anyone show this on the news? Nuance is a real problem for you.
Because it breaks the narrative pretty definitively, so therefore it WOULD be news to the millions of libs out there that never see the good interactions with police. You and all of your buddies only ever see one side of the coin in order to feed your bloodthirst.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Because it breaks the narrative pretty definitively, so therefore it WOULD be news to the millions of libs out there that never see the good interactions with police. You and all of your buddies only ever see one side of the coin in order to feed your bloodthirst.
This is just fvcking dumb 🙄

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
The narrative is that every armed black man is shot by the police? Interesting.

• Haha

whitelightning_8

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012

Well if you have a disengenious approach to real problems, take an absolute idiotically extreme position that one example proves there's no problem, and are super quick to disregard everybody else sharing their experiences telling you there's a problem, then yeah, it's super easy to see how you'd arrive at the conclusion that this one example should have ended in blood shed. Grow the eff up with your damn ass. My teenager has better reasoning skills than you.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
I swear you just say stupid shit to get a response. How about this. There are tons of great cops out there. In fact 99% are really good at what they do. But sometimes shooting an unarmed black man in the back 5 times at point blank is going just a bit too far.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I swear you just say stupid shit to get a response. How about this. There are tons of great cops out there. In fact 99% are really good at what they do. But sometimes shooting an unarmed black man in the back 5 times at point blank is going just a bit too far.

Even if the man (don't care about race) is capable of picking up his weapon (his knife on the floor in this instance) and/or fleeing with innocent children in the car?

Do we protect the children here? Or let the man drive off with them in a high speed situation potentially killing the children or other innocent people?

My opinion is that the kids are more important than the person who wouldn't comply and got shot in the back. They could have shot the man 50 times and I would agree with it. We need to protect the vulnerable and children are vulnerable.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Even if the man (don't care about race) is capable of picking up his weapon (his knife on the floor in this instance) and/or fleeing with innocent children in the car?

Do we protect the children here? Or let the man drive off with them in a high speed situation potentially killing the children or other innocent people?

My opinion is that the kids are more important than the person who wouldn't comply and got shot in the back. They could have shot the man 50 times and I would agree with it. We need to protect the vulnerable and children are vulnerable.
I have no issue with putting someone down who is endangering others. But watching a cop put 5 in someones back at point blank range is a bit excessive don't you think? The optics are even worse when it comes to race relations.

I realize in the heat of the moment things can turn and one can lose control.....but these are supposed to be trained professionals, and when they don't act in the correct manner there should be consequences. No different than any profession where one is working with other people.

And in the situation im referring to the guy was reaching into a car... the kids if any were somewhere else off screen. Regardless you don't do that and then try to justify it. Just like you don't kneel on someones neck for an extended period of time....especially after they become non responsive.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Oddly the media has most of our population believing that thousands of unarmed black men are killed each year by police.
I don't think that is true. But there are plenty of statistics out there that can get people riled up.

people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

_118002419_police_shootings_2021_v2-nc.png

policekillings_rates_twittercard.png

21857.jpeg

INTERACTIVE-George-Floyd-Black-Americans.png

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I have no issue with putting someone down who is endangering others. But watching a cop put 5 in someones back at point blank range is a bit excessive don't you think? The optics are even worse when it comes to race relations.

I realize in the heat of the moment things can turn and one can lose control.....but these are supposed to be trained professionals, and when they don't act in the correct manner there should be consequences. No different than any profession where one is working with other people.

And in the situation im referring to the guy was reaching into a car... the kids if any were somewhere else off screen. Regardless you don't do that and then try to justify it. Just like you don't kneel on someones neck for an extended period of time....especially after they become non responsive.

If it's the Blake guy you are referring to. He was reaching for his knife (his words), and the kids were in the back seat of the car.

And I think the police responded appropriately in that scenario, they are trained to protect I believe, and they protected in that case, which means they did a really good job.

A person is still able to attack you after only a couple shots, unless you give them the drop shot, they are still a threat. Maybe the police should just always aim for the head? Then they can make sure to shoot fewer times. It seems people get upset with how many shots are fired, but it should be a non issue. Many shots fired does not necessarily equate to uncontrolled, or panicked behavior.

It's all very complicated, and I don't think the internet people, or big news outlets should be pushing narratives based on their feelings, or perceptions as to what happened in any scenario. Second and third hand info does not typically lead to accurate statements.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
I don't think that is true. But there are plenty of statistics out there that can get people riled up.

people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

_118002419_police_shootings_2021_v2-nc.png

policekillings_rates_twittercard.png

21857.jpeg

INTERACTIVE-George-Floyd-Black-Americans.png

Dang, I thought the numbers would be worse based off of how people talk about it being an issue. It's no worse than like animal attacks, car wrecks, overdosers, suicides, or really any other low level death related item we can pick out.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Oddly the media has most of our population believing that thousands of unarmed black men are killed each year by police.
Probably. Similar to how dems believed you had like a 50% chance of dying if you got Covid.

But that doesn't mean we don't have an issue.

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Probably. Similar to how dems believed you had like a 50% chance of dying if you got Covid.

But that doesn't mean we don't have an issue.
LOL.... I guess I missed the memo that stated that as a democrat you must believe that the rate of dying from covid is 50%.

Like I assume that a memo was sent to all of the GOP that Covid was no different than the flu and that it is nothing more than a dem hoax to get rid of Donald Trump and destroy the nation.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well if you have a disengenious approach to real problems, take an absolute idiotically extreme position that one example proves there's no problem, and are super quick to disregard everybody else sharing their experiences telling you there's a problem, then yeah, it's super easy to see how you'd arrive at the conclusion that this one example should have ended in blood shed. Grow the eff up with your damn ass. My teenager has better reasoning skills than you.
Yeah it's sad when a 9 and 13yo are smarter than most adults 😕