ADVERTISEMENT

O LINE

jamsand

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 14, 2004
The only offensive lineman we have tried currently that can actually run block was run out of Lincoln..🤔😳
No fire, attitude or anger from any of them!

Reactions: oldjar07
“Run out of Lincoln”.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

They’ve been ass forever

Literally never good

Anyone who claimed to see “improvement” last year was woefully mistaken, as we all knew

Our OL Coach is a nepotism hire learning on the job

Learning from who? Good question.
To be fair there was some improvement but most of that was the result of injuries.

Wonder if any of those people want to join the conversation? I bet not.

To be fair there was some improvement but most of that was the result of injuries.

Wonder if any of those people want to join the conversation? I bet not.
No there wasn’t

The only difference is we were tough and ran the football

Now we pass every play and our softness is on full display

O line began to gel in the second half. Proud of that. Build on that.

EJ being our best back with DD close second is clear now too.
I’m not sure how they adjusted in that second half but the O line took over. Raiola had all day to throw it. Some of it was Satt either calling more run plays OR Raiola not audibling to pass plays.

I’m not sure how they adjusted in that second half but the O line took over. Raiola had all day to throw it. Some of it was Satt either calling more run plays OR Raiola not audibling to pass plays.
Yeah I can't pinpoint it until watch the game on replay. But they clicked in the second half for sure.

Yeah I can't pinpoint it until watch the game on replay. But they clicked in the second half for sure.
It would be extremely educational to see Thomas and Raiola watch the video together with commentary. People would pay money for that. Most of us have no idea if the play run was the first option or an audible at the LOS. Raiola is running a pro style offense with the ability to change plays without looking at the sideline.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT