ADVERTISEMENT

NW next week

Maybe you should post on TCU board? Probably better to talk NIT!

At least they actually play in the post season...lol

Good point dumbass
Choose someone else to talk shit too..cuse I have no problem telling you how stupid you are.

I'm going to the game next week. First one in forever and my mom's first one in 20+ years at least. I'm really hoping it's a good game. It SHOULD be winnable and the team SHOULD want to bounce back after this week. But it's all about what actually happens. Let's wait and see

Dude put down the crack pipe. TCU is a baseball school. You’re 1 Point a game average was pretty awesome.

And Nebraska ,is a volleyball school

Lmao..you are being laughed at by the entire nation.

Take yo ass to sleep. ..1st serve is Tomorrow..lol

TCU has been twice the football program Nebraska has in the past 10 yearz.

Reactions: CaboKP
This thread is getting to be nothing but a ridiculous pissing match by two posters who should grow up.

I really dnt care hat much but if you are,going to call me a moron..i have no problem calling you the same or worse.

They could have easily said I was wrong

It’s pretty cool you played basketball at TCU, honestly. But what’s with the Husker bashing? Are you not a Huskers fb fan?

It’s pretty cool you played basketball at TCU, honestly. But what’s with the Husker bashing? Are you not a Huskers fb fan?

Don't call me a moron plain and simple.

State your opinion.

I'm defending the school that paid for my education

NEBRASKA didnt do that.

And Nebraska’s last walk on on the basketball team would take you to school. Now and in 1995! Past 10 years lmao. How good was Nebraska when you’re tired old ass played?

Averaged 1 Point a game his first year, then they actually started recruiting and he hardly played his last year. Rumor has it he only got the schollie because of title 9.

Its still better than being a hick living through other people...lol

You were never good at anything in life...Lmao.... must suck

Lmao....cheering for something you will never be......how's your tickets?

Hillbilly

And Nebraska’s last walk on on the basketball team would take you to school. Now and in 1995! Past 10 years lmao. How good was Nebraska when you’re tired old ass played?

Lmao.....sure...their record in basketball clearly shows their talent level..lol

NEBRASKA fan talking smack in basketball..lmao ..let's let the nation laugh at you...lol

1u8e00.jpg

I do too. Ohio st is flat out better. Going forward we should theoretically be in every game outside maybe wisky

I think we will have a pretty good shot at Wisconsin as well as long as we play with discipline. They came back to earth a little bit today.

When Ohio State turns it on, they make pretty much anyone look silly... in the not too distant past a road game against Michigan State and Big ten championship game against Wisconsin come to mind. Those were good teams that OSU completely embarrassed and this OSU team might be a bit better than either of those.

Concerning the rest of the schedule, we have more perceived talent than any team left including Wisconsin. From that perspective, I'm excited to see what we can do on a "level talent" field and if we can grow enough by end of year to win the west and compete a little better than we did tonight.

I think we will have a pretty good shot at Wisconsin as well as long as we play with discipline. They came back to earth a little bit today.

When Ohio State turns it on, they make pretty much anyone look silly... in the not too distant past a road game against Michigan State and Big ten championship game against Wisconsin come to mind. Those were good teams that OSU completely embarrassed and this OSU team might be a bit better than either of those.

Concerning the rest of the schedule, we have more perceived talent than any team left including Wisconsin. From that perspective, I'm excited to see what we can do on a "level talent" field and if we can grow enough by end of year to win the west and compete a little better than we did tonight.

Yeah possibly. I can see us beating NW, Purdue, Minny and Maryland.

I agree and it is also a game that we can easily lose. Check out Northwestern’s record in Lincoln since Nebraska joined the Big 10. Fitzgerald will have Northwestern ready to play.
That will be their big advantage - coaching staff. Fitz always gets the most out of his 3 stars.

Reactions: TFrazier
Lmao.....sure...their record in basketball clearly shows their talent level..lol

NEBRASKA fan talking smack in basketball..lmao ..let's let the nation laugh at you...lol
Still wondering why you're here? Are you a Frogsker?

They will beat up on our OL pretty bad and they tend to play with good discipline. We will no doubt help them beat us. I think we'll see another terrible game by the offense again.
Agree. I just don't see all the "gains" we made this yr in strength & conditioning. They are stout on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT