ADVERTISEMENT

"Nunu"

Lincoln100

Head Coach
Jun 16, 2010
Love Akenten's nickname. Watching his film, he looks so fluid and it looks really easy for him. He has a bunch of offers, but not sure on P5. One article I read said he had offers from Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota, but I've checked a couple sites and it didn't match. Your thoughts on why there hasn't been more P5 interest? Ceiling not high enough on this kid? He looks like a stud.

Love Akenten's nickname. Watching his film, he looks so fluid and it looks really easy for him. He has a bunch of offers, but not sure on P5. One article I read said he had offers from Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota, but I've checked a couple sites and it didn't match. Your thoughts on why there hasn't been more P5 interest? Ceiling not high enough on this kid? He looks like a stud.

I believe he was a late bloomer on the AAU level...the offers were starting to roll in but at that point I think we already had him locked up. It was pretty clear he was at the top of our board from the get go. He should be a solid replacement for Tai.

fae2a5281623eed8c02fe1e8c786446c.jpg

Was a contributor as a sophomore on a heavy senior team that was really good. Team took a step back as a jr with him as a leader on team thus he kind of flew under the radar. Can't say this for certain but based on timing he's probably the reason Arop was asked to go to prep school.

ADVERTISEMENT