ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs. OU Prediction Thread

You seem to be caught in a temporal worm hole. It’s not the 2009 defense we’re talking about.
Nebraska defensive 2021 stats against GARBAGE competition:
Total defense- 58th
Passing defense- 48th
Rushing defense- 78th
First down defense- 109th
Third down defense- 85th
Redzone defense- 61st
Guess we wipl see soon huh.. i wouldnt be surprised either way

You seem to be caught in a temporal worm hole. It’s not the 2009 defense we’re talking about.
Total defense- 58th
Passing defense- 48th
Rushing defense- 78th
Third down defense- 85th
Redzone defense- 61st
Wow, we have a terrible D, imo it's way more on coaching than talent.

Reactions: vs540husker
OU 42
NU 20

Huskers score with less than 2 minutes and instead of kicking the Xtra Point, go for 2 and fail. Lose the 62.5 Over and 22.5 pt spread for Husker faithful around the globe.

On the bus ride home, after a stop in Wichita, Coach Frost is left at Michelle's Beach House. Press conference Monday morning Trev hires Nick Saban as recruiting and special teams coordinator, Urban Meyer as QB coach, Bill Belichick as DC, and Tom Brady as head coach dependent upon his immediate retirement from the TB Bucs.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
OU 42
NU 20

Huskers score with less than 2 minutes and instead of kicking the Xtra Point, go for 2 and fail. Lose the 62.5 Over and 22.5 pt spread for Husker faithful around the globe.

On the bus ride home, after a stop in Wichita, Coach Frost is left at Michelle's Beach House. Press conference Monday morning Trev hires Nick Saban as recruiting and special teams coordinator, Urban Meyer as QB coach, Bill Belichick as DC, and Tom Brady as head coach dependent upon his immediate retirement from the TB Bucs.
42-20 covers the 22.5

I’d take it!

Reactions: StoneTempleHusker
Total defense- 58th
Passing defense- 48th
Rushing defense- 78th
Third down defense- 85th
Redzone defense- 61st
We rank 28th in scoring defense, though

That’s the only team D stat that matters

Maybe we’re a bend but not break type of outfit this year?

Reactions: yunginsNU2
You telling me there are still Husker fans that bet the Huskers? :Cool:
We’ve covered 2 straight! I said after week zero I’d fade the Huskers ROS, but I stayed away vs Fordham and then max bet NU to cover after that incredible tunnel walk on 9/11. Still have goosebumps, we should’ve beaten Buffalo by 50

Total defense- 58th
Passing defense- 48th
Rushing defense- 78th
Third down defense- 85th
Redzone defense- 61st
Damn.. I didn’t realize we are so bad.

Reactions: SkerInCo
If Rattler goes down, Caleb Williams comes in.
No way possible he could be more overrated than Rattler.

The backup for Illinois and former Rutgers QB was 12 of 15 for 2 TDs against us earlier this year. Surely one or both of the Oklahoma dudes could be perfect and toss like 6 TDs and put up 600 or more right?

OU 42
NU 20

I guess I missed it - when did they legalize marijuana in Nebraska?

I guess I missed it - when did they legalize marijuana in Nebraska?
Roughly a month after we made 'Shrooms, LSD, and Crack available when we hired Mike Riley.

Lincoln is now reminiscent of downtown Stillwater and that Eskimo bar, while Omaha traded Michael Jordan to the Seattle Supersonics for a future 1st round pick in 2032 and a Kevin Durant tshirt.

I’ll probably look stupid by 2:30 tomorrow, but….

Nebraska 41 Oklahoma 31

I have no reason for this.

Nebraska hasn’t really put up points under Frost.

Oklahoma has put a lot pressure on qbs, our offensive line hasn’t protected AM.

Oklahoma does a good misdirection game, Nebraska isn’t very disciplined.

Martinez likes to make mistakes at bad times, and OU has been opportunistic.

Nebraska hurts itself with special teams .

So, 41-31 Nebraska, because reasons.

In the immortal words of Clubber Lang…. PAIN.

Wish it wasn’t this way but we lost to Illinois for Gods sake.

Nebraska won‘t be able to start slow and hope Oklahoma gets tired in the second half like we did the last two weeks. I predict OU 35-0 at half. Then Huskers get garbage timescores against backups to make final score 49-21.

49-10.

4 turnovers, countless stupid penalties, no pressure on rattler, they move up and down the field at will. Every weakness nu has will be exposed today. Poor line play, no separation at wr, lack of speed and strength, and being outcoached. It's going to be ugly.

• Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT