ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs Michigan St

Those odds are lower then it should be. After going over the statistics of both teams Nebraska has a good chance of staking up well in this game as long as they can play decent run D.

So you view MSU as a better team than OU? Interesting.
Personally, I view it as having to immediately go back on the road and play in front of a fired up crowd, at night. Also, having come off an emotional and physically demanding game. I'm guessing MSU will be playing with a lot of swagger, even though we all know Miami isn't that good.

Reactions: headcard
So you view MSU as a better team than OU? Interesting.
No, I think OU is better than MSU. The reason I think we will have trouble is since Frost and his staff have been here they always have problems with teams that run first with a bruising running game, then play action, then open it up. So far MSU runs for 263/gm and passes for 256. OU runs for 195 and passes for 291. I think we matched up better against OU with the deep zone defense and fairly decent pass protection. I think MSU will run at will to start the game and I think MSU's defense will destroy our O-line and frustrate 2AM. We all know where it goes from there, Frost panics and starts calling bizarre plays and 2AM tries to win the game himself. Hope I'm wrong.

Night game and their stadium will be packed and loud. Probably louder than OU. They have some striping (green sections and white sections) novelty thing for their fans this weekend.

That running back they transferred in is a bad MF.
Any other year I think this game would be a toss up but with K9 in the backfield, and a night game in E.L., State pulls away late.
I've been watching MSU football closely for 35 plus years and Kenneth Walker III is a completely different dude. Better than Leveon Bell, better than Javon Ringer and better than Sedrick Irvin. He's the best since Lorenzo White IMO.

Any other year I think this game would be a toss up but with K9 in the backfield, and a night game in E.L., State pulls away late.
I've been watching MSU football closely for 35 plus years and Kenneth Walker III is a completely different dude. Better than Leveon Bell, better than Javon Ringer and better than Sedrick Irvin. He's the best since Lorenzo White IMO.
This kid seems better than White. I remember all of those RB's.

Reactions: CaptainGreen
I had just seen him for one quarter and knew he has the " it" factor. He reminds me of Abdullah.

Reactions: CaptainGreen
At -4, considering the national perspective, there are many folks in the know that believe Nebraska will win this one. Clean up the stupid mistakes (hasn’t happened in 4 years but…) and we just might.

Reactions: zrob
A college running back who can hit a cutback is extremely effective. Wow, we may be in even more trouble Saturday than I thought.

I had just seen him for one quarter and knew he has the " it" factor. He reminds me of Abdullah.

Thought the same thing when I saw him their first game this season. We are in huge trouble Saturday if our LBs can't tackle this guy.

ADVERTISEMENT