ADVERTISEMENT

NU versus NW Score Predictions

Actually, our total defense is much closer to UNLV’s so NW May score 24-27....

I was going to predict a loss, but most people seem to agree, and if there's anything I've learned from years and years on this board, it's that you guys have no idea what you're talking about! :)

So I'm going contrarian and saying that the defense regains their form and the offense cleans up the mistakes, 34-10 Huskers!

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Well, they held a strong Wisc team to 24, but gave up more to lesser MSU, and they haven't put up more than 2 scores against anyone competent so far. Guess I'll go with 21-14 for the Big Red.

31-27 us, I guess. I'm not overly confident in this team right now.

What do you think?

NU 35
NW 24
One thing I have learned with prediction Neb scores the last 4 year is it is futile. History so far under Frost has proven Neb loves to play sloppy, close, nail biting games. As well as NW loves playing us close. They do not normally get blowout by unranked teams, especially ones named Nebraska. They have beat us 3 time in Neb since we joined the BIG. My normal methods have not worked, so Im going to try of bit of reverse psychology this week. 38-35 NW in another heartbreak loss for Neb.
Just kidding, I hope this is the game we season this team and the season flip the switch. I still think it is a nail biting close one however. 32-27 Neb

Bold prediction, NU wins!
I think this game will be nerve-racking, as usual for these teams, but D plays very well against an offense that stinks, confidence grows, Martinez realizes he doesn't have to shoulder the entire burden and Nebraska starts putting them away in the 4th Q.

This team is so RAW anything could happen.
I don't think any of us would be surprised if we blew them out, played them close or got blown out.
We're a wild team right now!

This team is so RAW anything could happen.
I don't think any of us would be surprised if we blew them out, played them close or got blown out.
We're a wild team right now!

Exactly! It's 10,000 miles over my head what's going to happen......anything is quite possible.

NW 28
NU 12
NU has 3 turnovers a missed extra point, and a missed 2 point conversion
Good news is the offense scores 2 touchdowns
Total yards and breakdowns will be similar for each team
NW will not have any major coaching (assistant or head) mistakes
14-12 going into the last qaurter

Reactions: Bigredturkeylove
28-20 NW. 2 picks and a fumble by Martinez. Also, a blocked PAT. Nebraska makes it easy on NW to steal the game.

University of Nebraska- Lincoln Cornhuskers 33
Northwestern University in Evansville 20

We can't look that bad twice in a row at home, can we?

What's going on tonight? Lot's of trolls. Did the square dancing competition at the Moose lodge in Iowa get cancelled or something?

Reactions: schuele
What's going on tonight? Lot's of trolls. Did the square dancing competition at the Moose lodge in Iowa get cancelled or something?
Anything they can do to look away from an offense with a three-year starting QB and two NFL draft picks on the OL not scoring a TD against Michigan. Funny, I thought putting up 600 yards on MTSU signaled an offensive juggernaut. Who knew?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT