ADVERTISEMENT

NU opens -1

lloyd-300x300.jpg

Very simple. We just need to be up by 9 with less than a minute to go.

How is Iowa below us? They are undefeated and if we played tomorrow would kick our butts.
It's called sarcasm. It's a shot at Eichorst when he fired Bo, he basically said Iowa was a crap program if you remember. The Iowa win last year didn't matter at all.

It's called sarcasm. It's a shot at Eichorst when he fired Bo, he basically said Iowa was a crap program if you remember. The Iowa win last year didn't matter at all.

After yesterday I no longer comprehend anything. Thanks for the clarification.

Pound Wiscy? Should be interesting. I'll stay away but thought we would still be underdogs.
Unbelievable. I would think that they would be a prohibitive favorite, even if its a road game for them. It will be a huge upset if we win - not because they're terrific, but we're very mediocre and have been out-coached in at least 4 of our games.

Wisconsin has held their opponents to only one TD in their last four games. Alabama scored 35 on them, but that's Alabama. This game will tell us what this season ultimately becomes.

FWIW, I think we are in for some pain. Wiscy can score and they can play some good defense. They are much more complete than we are.

Stave was not good last week.

Has Wiscy announced if their top WR is out? If so that will hurt Stave big time....It appears Stave has got rid of the "yips" but his mechanics are still long and just not good. I understand our secondary is/has been terrible but I will be disappointed if we let Stave pick us apart.

Wisconsin has held their opponents to only one TD in their last four games. Alabama scored 35 on them, but that's Alabama. This game will tell us what this season ultimately becomes.

FWIW, I think we are in for some pain. Wiscy can score and they can play some good defense. They are much more complete than we are.

They can score? I guess, if you count two field goals as "scoring" I think that team is in the same boat as we are. They have a new coach who's trying to find an identity. They played "ok" against Alabama, but Alabama wasn't playing all that well to start the year. I think their loss woke them up.

I believe we have a shot at winning this game as long as we do not throw the ball more than 20 times - We should be able to run on these guys but if we try and pass we will have turnovers

They can score? I guess, if you count two field goals as "scoring" I think that team is in the same boat as we are. They have a new coach who's trying to find an identity. They played "ok" against Alabama, but Alabama wasn't playing all that well to start the year. I think their loss woke them up.
The Hawk game? They faced a team that hasn't yet allowed a rushing TD. I'm telling you, they are better than their record shows. They put up points against everyone else, while shutting them down.
This game is important, if our boys can get one off against the Badgers, hope may not be lost yet.

Has Wiscy announced if their top WR is out? If so that will hurt Stave big time....It appears Stave has got rid of the "yips" but his mechanics are still long and just not good. I understand our secondary is/has been terrible but I will be disappointed if we let Stave pick us apart.
Well, he was missing open guys. I didn't watch the whole game, but from what I saw, we should be able to give the receivers that 8 yard buffer and be ok

They be huge favs if they could throw. Wisky is more tweeted than us but we'll win at home.

Sorry, but what have you seen in our first 5 games that would indicate to you that we win this game? I'm not saying that we won't somehow win this game, but in my eyes we have done nothing to suggest that we can beat Wisconsin.

I still can't remove the vision in my mind of us lining a fullback up in one back sets and asking him to run outside. It just boggles the mind.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT