ADVERTISEMENT

NU - MSU Prediction Time!

Nebraska puts K9 in the Kennel. Under 100 yards. Silence the Heisman talk after this game. Our D has too many Dawgs for this pup. Michigan State puts up 10. Nebraska puts up 31. Logan might get a late game score to make it 38. antirowboat goes missing after the game.

Reactions: maplesyrup95
MSU 23

Good guys 17

As much as I want to still too many question marks to pick us against a top 20 team, at night, on the road.

Holla

I liked what I saw last week, and if I had any empirical evidence that our habit is to build upon a good showing the week before then I would believe it. But Domann's comment after the game that the Huskers have the talent and are lacking between the ears has stuck with me.

34-19 MSU

It is sad that most of the people on Twitter were laughing about Nebraska being included on this list! I hope Nebraska spanks Michigan States ass bad! GBR

• Haha
Reactions: artguy68
The thing is, although MSU is 3-0 and seems solid, they haven't played a quality team. None of their opponents have more than 1 win (3-8 overall), and the best victory among them is over... I don't know... Appalachian State?

If Nebraska plays like they played Oklahoma, they should be able to expose MSU for what they are-- a team with a lot of new players learning a new system with a 2nd year coach who went 2-5 last season after one losing season at Colorado.

Nebraska, though, tends to play down to the competition, and MSU is at home, so... Nebraska 20, MSU 15.

Nebraska covers. Avoid silly mistakes and careless turnovers they'll win outright.... but alas, silly mistakes are the hallmark of Frost teams.... MSU 27-24.
Have to agree here. I want to see a miraculous turnaround and am waiting for the game where all three phases of the team play a solid game.

I feel confident in the Defense showing up, but until I see it with my own eyes, the Offensive Line is going to commit stupid penalties and the Special Teams will be once again abysmal. I hate to sound all doom and gloom but have yet to see good play from either in 4 years here.

Tomorrow we will witness a possible turnaround for the program or the countdown to the end of the SF era.

I predict Big Al from Houghton, MI on the upper peninsula takes his dogs for a walk in the morning before dropping them off at his niece’s house. He and his wife Sandy take the ferry over to the mainland where they meet up with their friends Walt and Wendy. The four drive to the game in accordance with their tradition of making 1-2 games per year.
Al suddenly realizes he may have regretted eating his second chili dog on the ferry ride over. While Walt and Wendy head up to their seats. Sandy waits for Al as he makes a mess of the stadium bathroom.
The toilet backs up and floods the second level restroom . Three people vomit upon entering the sewage filled lavatory.

Al does make it to his seat but sharts himself midway through the first quarter and 2 more vomit as he scuttles past them to head back to find a toilet sanctuary. He remains there until the game is over and thinks back to a time when he had a similar incident at his 7th grade boyscout campout.

The couples reunite following the game and remain mostly silent as they drive back to Walt and Wendy’s house pretending as if they don’t all notice the methane laced aroma fouling up the car and consider who is going to clean the upholstery that Al has soiled with his feces soiled pants.

As for the game, it “depends” on whether or not the Huskers can weather the shit storm of their usual sloppy mess.

I don’t know the score, but I hope the Huskers wipe themselves clean and can walk away with an all-too-important victory.

GBR

Reactions: Red I 73
I had more faith that we could beat Oklahoma than MSU. History shows we can't get it done. I don't feel good about this one and of course I hope I'm very wrong. Spartans 24- 20.

Yes you beat me to it! I am getting over Covid so I am a bit sluggish still.
This is a MUST win game. Sadly, I think our defense will let us down this week. And when was the last time we actually won a must win game?
MSU 24
NU 13
Man, our defense has been on point. I hope you’re wrong!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT