ADVERTISEMENT

NU Hoops @ Minnesota: Tip-off at 8:00

A 22% 3 shooter for the Gophs has 2 NBA length NBA threes in the 2nd half and we can't hit anything.
why did we stay in man and let coffey score 20 points on layups and dunks. Does Miles just go into a brain freeze when the game starts???????

Palmer has been invisible in this game unless it was something bad. Frustrating.

No, Miles is choking another game away with an idiotic game plan. Play zone, make the gophers hit outside shots, win by 15. It's that easy. He's just not a good game day coach.
Dont say a word against Saint Miles. He rode Terrans hot streak to the big dance 5 years ago you know

Reactions: spinner4
Always a missed front end when we choke these no different tonight

What stinks is, I truly believe NU has better talent. Pitino decided to give his team the edge by playing super aggressive and making the refs be a deciding factor. It worked. Miles didn’t know how to react and that’s very disappointing to me. You’ll see every team play NU like this from here on out.

Reactions: scarletred
Nebraska missing shot after shot after shot after shot in the 2nd half killed them.

Blowing a 13 point lead leaves a mark.

Could’ve had a nice road win and go 2-0 in the league....instead, back to the drawing board.

Hope you all enjoyed the ranking this week.

Palmer did not play well. He didn’t drive the ball at all. And we didn’t go after Coffey at all when he was in fouls trouble the entire second half.

I don’t get it. Coffey was killing you. Go at him and draw a damn foul to send him to the bench.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Palmer for whatever reason never adjusted to the kid going left over and over. Guy shot 17 free throws. SEVENTEEN!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT