ADVERTISEMENT

NU heads to College Park as 11 point dogs

I

I’m looking forward to the We-would-be-a-bubble-team-if-Sam-got-minutes-all-season threads.
Not sure an average class B player is a power 5 difference maker, but you never do know

Lawrence may or may not be a Big Ten player, but I would give him a shit-ton of minutes the rest of the season. He’s the only guy on the roster who even resembles a Power 5 point guard. Time to find out what you have.

Fred has some guards playing well today and the game is stil within reach, and yet Wilcher remains on the floor. I don’t get it.

How do you not get back on a missed FT when you already have two guys back?

Yeah but that was more a case of the ref having rabbit years. The Big Ten’s darling programs cry more than that after every single call.

Imagine an Iowa or Wisconsin guard getting T'd up for that.

Imagine an Iowa or Wisconsin guard getting T'd up for that.
T up a whiny Badger douche for something like that and you’ll probably be working Ohio Valley and Patriot League games next year.

T up a whiny Badger douche for something like that and you’ll probably be working Ohio Valley and Patriot League games next year.
Nah, Badgers are donezo...it took about 2 seasons longer than most expected but get ready to see what Wisconsin basketball looked like back in the 90's and 80's and 70's.

Reactions: king_kong_
For me the biggest negative that’s hardly ever discussed is the complete absence of player development. Who’s actually improved his game under Hoiberg? Thor, I suppose. Mayyyyybe Tominaga. Awfully short list.
Sam Hoiberg.

ADVERTISEMENT