ADVERTISEMENT

NU heads to College Park as 11 point dogs

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
See if they can keep this game closer. Terps are coming off a 18 victory over Wisconsin last Wednesday night and unbeaten in conference play at home..

IF I were prone to bet sports I would load up on Maryland. It’s hard to imagine that anyone thinks NU can keep it that close.
Maryland seems like such an obvious cover here that I would actually go the opposite. That didn’t work in the last game so I think it works here. Nebraska to cover.

Husker women missed the memo today. Don't they know they're just supposed to play the Washington Generals' role in this Caitlin Clark dribbling and free throw exhibition? With running commentary from Golf Clap Dad, of course.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
The team, like their coach, are dead

Another season of who cares with 2 months to go

Cannot believe anyone would want to retain hoiberg regardless of price tag to throw his sorry ass into the gutter

I’d say I feel sorry for the kids but you’d have to be an absolute moron to sign on to play for him, so no sympathy here

Cannot believe anyone would want to retain hoiberg regardless of price tag to throw his sorry ass into the gutter

I’d say I feel sorry for the kids but you’d have to be an absolute moron to sign on to play for him, so no sympathy here
Tell us more how you feel.Laughing

For me the biggest negative that’s hardly ever discussed is the complete absence of player development. Who’s actually improved his game under Hoiberg? Thor, I suppose. Mayyyyybe Tominaga. Awfully short list.

Reactions: king_kong_
For me the biggest negative that’s hardly ever discussed is the complete absence of player development. Who’s actually improved his game under Hoiberg? Thor, I suppose. Mayyyyybe Tominaga. Awfully short list.
Hoiberg and frost are two loser peas in a loser pod

I can’t wait until his ass is gone. Already a year too late

I’m so sick of this bs & even more sick of the sad sack bleeding hearts who are all too eager to make excuses for it
I can’t help think if Nebraska hadn’t lost Gary and Bandoumel this team could have at least been a NIT team..

I don’t see much of a future either left for FH with nothing coming in for next season..

I can’t help think if Nebraska hadn’t lost Gary and Bandoumel this team could have at least been a NIT team..

I don’t see much of a future either left for FH with nothing coming in for next season..
“At least” an NIT team? Based on what? Iowa was shorthanded and playing horribly when they lost in Lincoln, and Minnesota is just plain awful. It’s nice to finally win a conference game once in a while but the Huskers weren’t exactly on a roll before those two players went down.

“At least” an NIT team? Based on what? Iowa was shorthanded and playing horribly when they lost in Lincoln, and Minnesota is just plain awful. It’s nice to finally win a conference game once in a while but the Huskers weren’t exactly on a roll before those two players went down.
Ioway wasn’t ‘t short handed🙄, granted they’ve been playing better of late..

Disagree plenty of games left and you don’t know what would have happened either..

Ioway wasn’t ‘t short handed🙄, granted they’ve been playing better of late..

Disagree plenty of games left and you don’t know what would have happened either..
Gary is a big loss but I don’t see NU winning the Illinois game even if he doesn’t get hurt. Since that time, which losses turn into wins if Gary and Bandoumel are playing?

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
TV talking heads already making excuses for Wisconsin. OMG - third game in six days! They should get a gift tourney bid just for showing up!

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Gotta disagree. Losing 2 great defenders on a team who desperately needs them kills us.

Woof, Woof, Wisky playing Illinois right now…schuele you mean we couldn’t beat either one of these two at home with a healthy starting 5 line up?

You’re predicting games that haven’t even been played yet..
Okay, then just focus on the games played since Gary got hurt. Huskers are 1-4 since his injury. Which of those games has a different outcome if Gary and Bandoumel are playing?

Woof, Woof, Wisky playing Illinois right now…schuele you mean we couldn’t beat either one of these two at home with a healthy starting 5 line up?
You mean the.Illinois team that completely boatraced NU in Lincoln?

And while I think Wisconsin is way overrated, I’m sure you could find plenty of homer Badger fans who think they would be a Top 10-15 team if not for injuries to Wahl and Klesmit.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Badgers shoot 18% in the first half and score 16 points, and they are praised for “controlling the pace.”

Does Barry Alvarez personally hire all the TV talking heads?

• Haha
Reactions: scarletred
I'd be happy to never have to watch a couple of our current bench players ever play again.

Dear selection committee:

No matter how many TV talking heads graduated from Wisconsin, this Badger team is dog shit and belongs nowhere near the tourney.

Wilcher needs to stop shooting.

Hoiberg makes 3 shots in a row and yet we run a player for Wilcher out of the timeout.

Reactions: scarletred
Is this where Andy Katz squeals for 10 minutes about how he TOLD us Sam Hoiberg would have a big first half? He TOLD us!!!’

What insufferable ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT