ADVERTISEMENT

NU Buffalo blown calls

They also had a number of bad spots against both us and Buffalo. I had no problem with the holding call though.
They had two spots in consecutive series that were horrendous and gave Buffalo crucial first downs. I was shocked that the one wasn't overturned on review. The other didn't even get looked at.

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
They also had a number of bad spots against both us and Buffalo. I had no problem with the holding call though.
Spotting the ball has become an absolute joke throughout college football. It must be frustrating as Hell to make a solid tackle 1/2 yard short of the sticks and then watch the refs award a first down under the unwritten "Anything close - move the chains!" rule.

Spotting the ball has become an absolute joke throughout college football. It must be frustrating as Hell to make a solid tackle 1/2 yard short of the sticks and then watch the refs award a first down under the unwritten "Anything close - move the chains!" rule.
Yeah, I get that they can’t always be in the proper position every single play, but when the video clearly shows it being a half yard short, what the heck is wrong with the replay official?

Yeah, I get that they can’t always be in the proper position every single play, but when the video clearly shows it being a half yard short, what the heck is wrong with the replay official?
"Not enough to over turn" is the excuse.

Even when there's a ref in proper position, they fudge forward and award the first down.

And to be clear, this isn't a They're-out-to-get-Nebraska gripe. It's happening in every game.

Too busy eating chicken wings

Wow. They actually admitted it? I'm not sure that was a B1G crew though was it? Meh. Water under the bridge. I just hope we get a fair shake down in Norman with the hillbilly student group right in the face of the zebras.
Agreed. I thought non conference games were not officiated by conference of the home team.

IF so that means we should have big 10 officiating in Norman. Crap we're screwed. Better off with big 12 officials if they give them the same farewell treatment we got!!

Even when there's a ref in proper position, they fudge forward and award the first down.

And to be clear, this isn't a They're-out-to-get-Nebraska gripe. It's happening in every game.

The WFT/Giants game last night had one like this...

WFT RB tripped and fell short of the line, then lunged over a yard past it before they touched him.

Spotted short, reviewed, play stands....

If you can't make a real call with 5 HD 4K angles that clearly show it, just get rid of replay review already.

Complaining about calls happens on every single board in America.

Unfortunately, douchey iowa fans only end up on two boards in America. The iowa board (its where they’re spawned) and the Nebraska board (because iowa fans are douches).
28754936-ignore-button-on-a-computer-keyboard-keys.jpg

He's a troll

Reactions: timnsun
Just happy those happened in a game we won handily. Now we need to show we can even play competitve with big boy programs.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Damn right they do

i love that you all think I’m an Iowa fan and not a man in his 20’s who’s sick of hearing about how cool things were before cellphones you washed up red necks 😂

here’s what you need to know… Generally speaking, people who act like you are confirmed Iowa fans. Please don’t be offended for most of this board making assumptions. If the shoe fits…

Complaining about calls happens on every single board in America.

Unfortunately, douchey iowa fans only end up on two boards in America. The iowa board (its where they’re spawned) and the Nebraska board (because iowa fans are douches).
I’m not so sure they visit the Iowa boards

• Haha
Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT