ADVERTISEMENT

NU - ASU baseball stream

ASU will be in Omaha and prob have #1 pick in MLB draft. Certainly would like to see them compete better though.

Reactions: dinglefritz
From just some early observations on the season, too many pitchers don’t have command of off speed which gives many FB in the red zone. Heat alone doesn’t win in baseball.

Early season woes continue. Problems I think are fixable, but margin for error isn’t as great for this team I thought it was going into the season.

Hang in there guys.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ASU will be in Omaha and prob have #1 pick in MLB draft. Certainly would like to see them compete better though.
When I saw this early season schedule, I expected things to be rough. Man it's tough to take on really good warm weather programs early in the season.

Wow!! Huskers were down 5-0 after 2. So it was looking like another blowout loss. Well, they loaded the bases, 2 runs score on a walk, then HBP. Then Grand Slam.

Nebraska now up 6-5, bottom of 3rd.

Last edited:
Nice win. When NU schedules a home-and-home with Arizona State and splits those six games, you can't be too dissatisfied with that. Hopefully playing them early like this help the Huskers gear up for conference play.

Game is not over till the fat lady sings and of course NU scores three touchdowns and we missed all three extra points to win 18-10.
Wins a win. I thought it was two touchdowns and 2 safety's. Hellacious defense. And one of those touchdowns scored by special teams on a punt return of 82 yards. I was just thrilled there was no flag for block in the back

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT