ADVERTISEMENT

NSD LOI Tweet Thread

Now watch Schiano leave in a few days, after the recruits have signed. I believe Ohio State had an assistant who did that a couple years ago. Stayed until signing day so they could sign a big recruit, then ended up leaving the next day.

Other than Washington and JJB, who else are we heavily in the mix for to land today? Anyone?

I'm not going to lie... I didn't see this one coming. I thought if we lost him it would be to Texas Tech? Felt decent about our chances, hadn't seen much chatter about UCLA, but maybe I missed something?
Big loss. Now we have zero defensive tackles in this class. That sucks.

You now have 1 guy over 275? Where's the beef?

Just reading the tea leaves here:

JJB is at 11. Heavy tOSU lean right now. Would be an amazing get.

Mo Washington is at 1:45-2:00. I have a feeling he should be N, and that kicks ass.

Palmer: No idea.

Bell and Robinson: I think both go elsewhere since we picked up Canty, but Bell would be awesome to land regardless.

Andre Hunt: I think he's N!

Really weird deal
Second is as bad as last
But great class given the circumstances none the less
NU will end up ranked #22 on the Rivals Team board

Yeah PTC where is the famous "Iowa sucks" I actually get a kick out of how you play it? Today is my equivalent of the first day of March madness, thus I took today off. Plenty of time for keeping my friends close and enemies closer. ;)

Who is still out there: Washington, Hunt, Bell, Ottio, Palmer. Or did they sign someone and I missed it? Did I forget anyone?

Who is still out there: Washington, Hunt, Bell, Ottio, Palmer. Or did they sign someone and I missed it? Did I forget anyone?

Otito signed with UCLA. Canty took Bell's spot. Palmer will likely be going to NC State. We should sign Washington and Hunt.

Reactions: davecisar
Otito signed with UCLA. Canty took Bell's spot. Palmer will likely be going to NC State. We should sign Washington and Hunt.
Thanks, didn't catch Ottio. I agree on all, except I think we would still take Bel if he wanted in, which doesn't seem likely at this point. Anyone else I'm missing?

#Agree

I think those two are our last ones today, barring a serious surprise. And that represents a 24 player class ranked in the top 25, so I'm very happy with that!

Seems that Nebraska was not in it for JJB.... Said he went between Virginia Tech and Ohio State over the last 2 days....

ADVERTISEMENT