ADVERTISEMENT

NSD LOI Tweet Thread

244fcs
https://imgflip.com/i/244fcs

I don't think we're going to land him (too much noise about tOSU over the last two days), but if we did land JJB, we would have a NASTY pass rush game in a couple of years!

I don't keep up with recruiting as well as I used to. What is the story with CJ Smith? Sorry if it's old news...just asking because he still shows up on the "commitment" list.

I'm guessing if we miss out on both Montgomery & Palmer that the coaches are going to use him at CB since that was a huge area of concern for Frost and Company

I'm guessing if we miss out on both Montgomery & Palmer that the coaches are going to use him at CB since that was a huge area of concern for Frost and Company
Not getting Palmer either, so yeah, he'll play Corner.

Not getting Palmer either, so yeah, he'll play Corner.
I figured that as well....That's what I was meaning when I said if... should have said since we are going to miss out on both. I'm guessing the staff was very comfortable with using Taylor as CB and are ok with his commitment at that position.

According to this, we were in the best position to land JJB this morning but now Ohio State is making one big final push. Damn weather could cost us here:

According to this, we were in the best position to land JJB this morning but now Ohio State is making one big final push. Damn weather could cost us here:

I am jaded. I fully expect to lose him to OSU. We rarely win these battles.
So if we do get him I will do a huge dance of joy out in the very same snowstorm that delayed his signing

let em push, screw OSU - I couldn't be more excited that Frost is already making them work
I wonder if the news of Schiano staying as the DC will play any factor in his decision. Interesting timing to make that news public.

I agree and making them work this hard in Frost transition year. Wait until he gets a full year here to recruit. Buckle up Big 10. Big time football has returned to the Huskers

I've said it for years, and its sad that it has taken this long, but with Frost's incredible offense and an aggressive D, it's going to be so much fun to just watch the team casually hand out ass-whippings the way Nebraska used to again!

WE all heard the laughing at us from our conf bro's the last few years. Hope they enjoyed it b/c I feel it's going to be a bit different now going forward...

GBR

I wonder if the news of Schiano staying as the DC will play any factor in his decision. Interesting timing to make that news public.
It really shouldn't, it is obvious he wants to move onto another gig, so the likelihood of him being around much longer is slim. If it hasn't been mentioned to JJB, it should be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT