ADVERTISEMENT

Now that we've gotten one of the "hats" let's turn our attention back to

lusciousnet_perfect_figure_1859930832.jpg
Talk about “shagging”

YOGA PANTS. Seriously, how can anyone get any work done when your co-workers dress like this? Or you are out shopping with your wife. It's going to get you in trouble when you're like a computer that has locked up. The missus is going to give you a reboot alright. Why are they not banned from public usage? Maybe mirrored sunglasses will become popular once again.

1458500266_hqdefault_zpsibtptl4y.jpg
YOGA PANTS. Seriously, how can anyone get any work done when your co-workers dress like this? Or you are out shopping with your wife. It's going to get you in trouble when you're like a computer that has locked up. The missus is going to give you a reboot alright. Why are they not banned from public usage? Maybe mirrored sunglasses will become popular once again.

1458500266_hqdefault_zpsibtptl4y.jpg
comfort? I don't care who you are, that has to be unsettling to the wearer, A constant wedgey

Dammit, big!
I've eclipsed the 6 decade mark and you know all I can think of is do you guys realize how far those things are going to sag after they hit 50? On top of that the dimples in the cellulite will be showing by the time they're in their 30s. I know. I'm a spoil sport.

I've eclipsed the 6 decade mark and you know all I can think of is do you guys realize how far those things are going to sag after they hit 50? On top of that the dimples in the cellulite will be showing by the time they're in their 30s. I know. I'm a spoil sport.

Young ladies will always be young ladies. I don't care how old you get.

Dude, you're harshing my (yoga pants) buzz.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE

Dammit, Dingle!

What the hell, the game sucks, might as well add something of value here!

Stylin' and profiling!

8edfae757df35680467e04b09215a856--sexy-women-sexy-girls.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT