ADVERTISEMENT

Now that we've gotten one of the "hats" let's turn our attention back to

bigboxes

Nebraska Legend
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
YOGA PANTS. Seriously, how can anyone get any work done when your co-workers dress like this? Or you are out shopping with your wife. It's going to get you in trouble when you're like a computer that has locked up. The missus is going to give you a reboot alright. Why are they not banned from public usage? Maybe mirrored sunglasses will become popular once again.

1458500266_hqdefault_zpsibtptl4y.jpg

YOGA PANTS. Seriously, how can anyone get any work done when your co-workers dress like this? Or you are out shopping with your wife. It's going to get you in trouble when you're like a computer that has locked up. The missus is going to give you a reboot alright. Why are they not banned from public usage? Maybe mirrored sunglasses will become popular once again.

........... Did you say something?

hot-girls-yoga-pants-14jan27-20.gif
Why you think I go to the gym??
R1WKlRA.gif

If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out.

The only thing I can see is 30 more pages in the next 48. This is an awesome thread of epic proportions. Pun intended.

Reactions: brnred58
Ha, had to laugh at this one as today I was in the gym early morning wearing my old raty, baggy sweat pants and a long sleeve t and I notice these young "guys" wearing those skinny yoga pants. At least that is what they looked like to me in my BRIEF encounter. What's with that? Definitely wouldnt look good on me!

Reactions: bigboxes
When buying sunglasses, review them carefully in the mirror. Specifically, see if your eyes are visible through the lenses. If they are, that's not a good pair of sunglasses.

Then, learn to move your field of view without moving your head.

You know there is only ONE answer to the question, "Were you checking her out?"

"Checking WHO out?"

Any other answer and you may as well start walking home. And that's when the fight started...

You know there is only ONE answer to the question, "Were you checking her out?"

"Checking WHO out?"

Any other answer and you may as well start walking home. And that's when the fight started...
There's much less to "observe" since I moved from the city to the 'burbs. That lakefront trail...oh boy. Especially down by North Ave. Beach.

Honestly the funniest stuff was when my wife and I were dating and we'd be downtown together. I'd watch the dudes we were about to pass on the sidewalk so that I could witness this sequence:

Dude checks her out
Dude looks at me
Dude figures out she's with me
Dude realizes I'm looking at him
Dude realizes I saw him check her out
Dude panics for a split second
Dude tries to act natural like nothing happened and he wouldn't know what I was talking about if I said anything.

Boys I'm here to tell you, we think we're slick and we're NOT. We're obvious, and it's funny if you spend your time watching for it.

She told me a story one day of some guy who turned around to check her out and walked into a lightpole, then his buddies all laughed at him and yelled it out for everyone to hear.

My wife and I don't really do the jealousy thing. I can't trust somebody who wants to pretend I'm the only man who exists or the only one she thinks is good-looking. No I'm not, don't be in denial like that. Make an active choice to admit I ain't the only dude in the world, I'm just the only one you want to be be with.

I don't waste my energy being jealous. If other guys aren't looking, what does that say about my taste? Some guy crosses the line and doesn't know when to knock it off, we can sort that out. But otherwise I take it as a compliment.

Reactions: jamesdlewis28

Yet, if some catch you staring at the top long, they will call you a pervert. You can't win anymore.

When buying sunglasses, review them carefully in the mirror. Specifically, see if your eyes are visible through the lenses. If they are, that's not a good pair of sunglasses.

Then, learn to move your field of view without moving your head.

This is sage advice. Been caught looking at another woman precisely because the tint of my sunglasses was not dark enough. To make matters worse, the lenses are that orange-ish amber hue that makes you look exactly like a pedophile (think American Hustle). Unfortunately, they were prescription specs and I haven't yet replaced them. Don't be like me.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
This is sage advice. Been caught looking at another woman precisely because the tint of my sunglasses was not dark enough. To make matters worse, the lenses are that orange-ish amber hue that makes you look exactly like a pedophile (think American Hustle). Unfortunately, they were prescription specs and I haven't yet replaced them. Don't be like me.

As long as your not being a dog about it. You know, turning your head, mouth open. But if I likey then I'm a perv? Sorry honey. You married a straight man.

Can you imagine some of the scenery Ive seen up here in Oklahoma? Rural Oklahoma Walmarts are the best! o_O

Doesn't really matter if it's the city or the country. People are the same. When people say "ghetto" they might as well be saying "redneck". I was talking with a co-worker about a year ago about the trash that wear their pajamas out in public. She goes, "I do that." I stopped talking to her. You can't learn class.

Last edited:
There's much less to "observe" since I moved from the city to the 'burbs. That lakefront trail...oh boy. Especially down by North Ave. Beach.

Honestly the funniest stuff was when my wife and I were dating and we'd be downtown together. I'd watch the dudes we were about to pass on the sidewalk so that I could witness this sequence:

Dude checks her out
Dude looks at me
Dude figures out she's with me
Dude realizes I'm looking at him
Dude realizes I saw him check her out
Dude panics for a split second
Dude tries to act natural like nothing happened and he wouldn't know what I was talking about if I said anything.

Boys I'm here to tell you, we think we're slick and we're NOT. We're obvious, and it's funny if you spend your time watching for it.

She told me a story one day of some guy who turned around to check her out and walked into a lightpole, then his buddies all laughed at him and yelled it out for everyone to hear.

My wife and I don't really do the jealousy thing. I can't trust somebody who wants to pretend I'm the only man who exists or the only one she thinks is good-looking. No I'm not, don't be in denial like that. Make an active choice to admit I ain't the only dude in the world, I'm just the only one you want to be be with.

I don't waste my energy being jealous. If other guys aren't looking, what does that say about my taste? Some guy crosses the line and doesn't know when to knock it off, we can sort that out. But otherwise I take it as a compliment.
Pic of wife?

ADVERTISEMENT