Now that we've gotten one of the "hats" let's turn our attention back to

Redondo

Sophomore
Oct 7, 2012
YOGA PANTS. Seriously, how can anyone get any work done when your co-workers dress like this? Or you are out shopping with your wife. It's going to get you in trouble when you're like a computer that has locked up. The missus is going to give you a reboot alright. Why are they not banned from public usage? Maybe mirrored sunglasses will become popular once again.

YOGA PANTS. Seriously, how can anyone get any work done when your co-workers dress like this? Or you are out shopping with your wife. It's going to get you in trouble when you're like a computer that has locked up. The missus is going to give you a reboot alright. Why are they not banned from public usage? Maybe mirrored sunglasses will become popular once again.

comfort? I don't care who you are, that has to be unsettling to the wearer, A constant wedgey

bigboxes

College Football Hall of Fame
Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
You know this season is circling the toilet bowl when this 1 1/2 year old thread is resurrected. God bless yoga pants!

dinglefritz

Jan 14, 2011
Dammit, big!
I've eclipsed the 6 decade mark and you know all I can think of is do you guys realize how far those things are going to sag after they hit 50? On top of that the dimples in the cellulite will be showing by the time they're in their 30s. I know. I'm a spoil sport.

bigboxes

Sep 4, 2004
Arlington, TX
I've eclipsed the 6 decade mark and you know all I can think of is do you guys realize how far those things are going to sag after they hit 50? On top of that the dimples in the cellulite will be showing by the time they're in their 30s. I know. I'm a spoil sport.
Young ladies will always be young ladies. I don't care how old you get.

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Aug 27, 2006
Dude, you're harshing my (yoga pants) buzz.

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE

Bremser

Senior
Jan 3, 2004
Dammit, Dingle!

F5Tornado

Senior
Jul 19, 2018
What the hell, the game sucks, might as well add something of value here!

Stylin' and profiling!