ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Mad Cow is going to the $EC

12375CAT

Feb 15, 2012
should Corn consider coming back to the B12?
Or has that ship already sailed?
What say Corn.
:) or :(?

should Corn consider coming back to the B12?
Or has that ship already sailed?
What say Corn.
:) or :(?
That is so far behind in the dust it can't be seen in the review mirror.

We warned everyone else in the old Big 8 but it fell on deaf ears, envious drooling fools that caved to all the forked tongue devil Bevo said.

I miss the old Big 8 but at this point in time could care less what happens to you guys. 11-1 too many times AND we know who the 1 was AND they aren't in the big 12 minus a few

Enjoy the MAC, Mountain West, AAC or wherever you end up. To say this ship has sailed would be an understatement.

it’s probably Bevo shit stained, but don’t forget your power towel.

Enjoy the MAC, Mountain West, AAC or wherever you end up. To say this ship has sailed would be an understatement.

it’s probably Bevo shit stained, but don’t forget your power towel.
Oh Willie Wonka wild cat and his power towel......

I honestly don't know why the mods don't immediately delete threads like this.
don't understand this thinking at all.. unless you don't believe in free speech.. there is enough cancel culture already without adding to it just because someone comes here and asks a question.

don't understand this thinking at all.. unless you don't believe in free speech.. there is enough cancel culture already without adding to it just because someone comes here and asks a question.
It’s a question that has been asked a half dozen time‘s this summer…

Either it’s Would, Should or consider it’s the same things asked over and over and we know what the answer is..

It’s a question that has been asked a half dozen time‘s this summer…

Either it’s Would, Should or consider it’s the same things asked over and over and we know what the answer is..
Actually, given the situation of UT and OU now leaving, that question has not been asked before on here. So it was new... Stop being such a homer.

I feel some pity for the remaining schools....fact is a lot of small mom and pop business in some of those towns will suffer, a lot. For some it will be the end....and having been a small biz owner of two different types over 3 decades I've seen hard times like what's coming for them and it sucks.

I feel some pity for the remaining schools....fact is a lot of small mom and pop business in some of those towns will suffer, a lot. For some it will be the end....and having been a small biz owner of two different types over 3 decades I've seen hard times like what's coming for them and it sucks.
Why? Are you saying people will stop going to Kansas St games, or Iowa St games if they play in the MAC vs the big 12? If so, that is a fan base issue not a conference affiliation issue.

So those 2 days every other year will be the reason a mom and pop shuts down?

The excitement and revenue downgrade that's coming will hurt business in some of those towns, you can't remove the money and prestige and the excitement of being in a major conference and expect the same result. Plus t's reasonable to wonder if it will hurt enrollment. There is zero positive coming from this and a lot of negative for those communities....I found something else to survive and they will to, but this will hurt those communities more than most realize and I have a soft spot in my heart for small biz.

Bingo. Stop locking/deleting threads period. Dont offer a free board if your delicate mind can’t handle it, but locking/deleting/banning is just weak minded

Bingo. Stop locking/deleting threads period. Dont offer a free board if your delicate mind can’t handle it, but locking/deleting/banning is just weak minded

You don’t let inmates run the asylum..

Threads can get out of hand and a lot of $&it stirring trying to antagonize Husker fans..

Says the troll whose head could be on the chopping block.

It would be great for other team’s fans if locking/deleting/banning were a reality.

I don’t have a problem with other fan bases coming here, but if all they are doing is flaming, what purpose does that serve? It doesn’t…

So in my best Kenny Fin Powers voice, “Bingo. Stop coming to other fan base boards and acting like a douche and there would be no reason for locking/deleting/banning.”

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT