ADVERTISEMENT

Now here is a portal guy we need

I'm a big fan of Anane of our OC position, but haven't heard his name much lately.

BTW, throw in their QB too.
Mendenhall just quit less than a week ago didn't he? This could be why we seem to have delayed our hiring. Man we could fill multiple needs just by raiding their staff and O line.

Honestly, looking at his bio and what his offenses have done at Virginia, he looks to me like the might be the best candidate out there. I sure hope we haven't sealed a deal with Davis.

He was being talked about alot last week:

I'm a fan.

Reactions: dinglefritz
So you think they hire a QB/OC and no ST coach? Or a RB/Run Game Coordinator and Frost coaches QB?
Frost did say he would like to coach QBs again. I'd let someone who coached and developed a Heisman QB do it. Just sayin!

So, he'd be OC/OL. Get a QB coach, or Frost can help there. RB, and then a ST coach.

Although, couldnt Frost handle ST. Would keep him away from the offense.

So, he'd be OC/OL. Get a QB coach, or Frost can help there. RB, and then a ST coach.

Although, couldnt Frost handle ST. Would keep him away from the offense.

I think I'd rather have a guy like Bill Busch running the ST, if possible. He's got experience and as a bonus, he's an ace recruiter.

Reactions: pahusker139
Our OL coach is gonna be Riola
No disrespect to Raiola, but he has zero coaching experience. We need a serious coach in here who is strong on attention to detail and fundamentals. I'm so tired of poor OL performance with endless holding and false starts costing us drives and games.

Edit: Wrong Raiola.

Last edited:
Did he make the QB look good or did the QB make him look good. Just sayin!
No it was ALL on Frost. he didn't just make Mariotta look good!. Don't ever question his ability to develope and coach QBs.

No disrespect to Raiola, but he has zero coaching experience. We need to a serious coach in here who is strong on attention to detail and fundamentals. I'm so tired of poor OL performance with endless holding and false starts costing us drives and games.
And you know more than the staff. Got it! LOL

No disrespect to Raiola, but he has zero coaching experience. We need a serious coach in here who is strong on attention to detail and fundamentals. I'm so tired of poor OL performance with endless holding and false starts costing us drives and games.
Zero coaching experience? Is he not an assistant for the bears?

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT