ADVERTISEMENT

Not Seeing A Prediction Thread

35-21 Nebraska

I would rather play Kaaya than Taysom Hill. Nebraska pounds the rock and defense stops Miami's running game.

HTO put one up on Sunday but I didn't bite early.

Nebraska -34
Miami-30

BYU defense is better than Miami and Kaaya isn't as mobile as Tayson Hill and Armstrong has another stellar day.

Mike Riley does not yell at a ref. Nebraska wins!

Nebraska 27
Miami 14

After the game Al Golden proclaims "There is no place like Nebraska!" and is fired the next morning. "Caneshades" and Warren Sapp take over the interim coach title for the season's remainder.

Would feel so much better if this was game 6. I'll go with Huskers by 4, but I don't believe it.

Who ya got?

Big Red - 34

Duh U - 32

Drew Brown redeems himself and extends the series lead to 7-5
Even though Miami has not played anybody tough, their passing attack really scares me with our lack of a pass rush and the secondary woes. So, I am going with 35-31 for the canes and probably heading into conference play at 2-2.

Let's hope our secondary doesn't get lit up like a Xenon pinball machine causing the Bo-lievers to scurry out of the baseboards like when the lights go off in a dirty kitchen. I have more faith than that, 35-21 good guys.

Reactions: Suvey101885
Let's hope our secondary doesn't get lit up like a Xenon pinball machine causing the Bo-lievers to scurry out of the baseboards like when the lights go off in a dirty kitchen. I have more faith than that, 35-21 good guys.
Laughing, I hope so as well, but these last couple of weeks have got me a little worried.

Revenge game for the Canes.

Miami 34
Nebraska 20 (that's right, 2 FGs)

Miami jumps up 2TDs early, Huskers battle back to within 4 late 3rd but Miami closes out the 4th with 10 unanswered points.

Miami: 2
Nebraska: 0

Numbers subject to change after some more Nebraska people get their rental cars burglarized in the next few hours.

sucks, if thats happening.

anyways -
N - 25 2 tds 3 fgs 1 safety
m - 23 5 fgs 1 td (2 pt conversion)
thats just my gut.

Dam HuskerTim, i been in this site since Callahans run and i don't ever remember the constant negative about team on picks till,this year. Brotha are you Bo fan or not solid on Riley?
Heres my pick, Miami defense has struggled more then ours, we can stop the run at the very least, Miami will be one demsional and our offense has looked pretty good so far. We so do far more damage then Florida Atlantic did. I believe our defenses ability to stop the run is the differencr here and Armstrong won't be rattled by the home crowd.

Huskers 36
Miami 24

Earth shattering prediction: if the defense plays good we win.

Our defense hasnt really played good.

Hate to say it but I think Miani wins by 10.

Ps. The contrarian pick is the Huskers so that bodes well for Nebraska.

Earth shattering prediction: if the defense plays good we win.

Our defense hasnt really played good.

Hate to say it but I think Miani wins by 10.

Ps. The contrarian pick is the Huskers so that bodes well for Nebraska.

Miami is going to get their yards, period. The X factor is our o-line/blocking.

ADVERTISEMENT