Not Guilty!!!!

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
Yep, and KR didn't present his entire intent for going to that riot. He used protecting property and self defense to stay in the letter of the law. If he presented his whole story as to why he went, I believe he went because it knew it was likely he'd get in some shit. He knew he'd have a chance to shoot one of those rioters 'legally'. It's very obvious how some on the board and people like KR feel about BLM protests/riots. Ya'll feel like they have no consequence for rioting and some want to take it in their own hands.
You're literally making up "why" he went there to fit your own preconceived narrative.

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
So it's okay for violent protesters who want to cross state lines and cities to burn, loot, and cause chaos under the first amendment is okay though????

williamsonframe

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
Nebraska
Nothing presented in court supports it. But people lie under oath and/or in KR's case don't bring the whole truth. That's what I was told a few posts ago about people under oath.
I think it was presented pretty well in court why he was there. With all the video's and testimony of him providing aid and cleaning graffiti and putting out fires. I don't understand why it's so hard to believe people want to help other's. One of my best friends from gradeschool always wanted to be a cop or in the military when he grew up. We all thought he was a weirdo because he would do Civil Air Patrol when we were all playing sports and stuff. He was still a cool dude. He just like doing that shit. He's a cop in South Omaha now.

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
You can’t threaten to kill someone and then chase them.

Kyle didn’t kill anyone who didn’t attack him. And I love that you think bringing a gun but not doing anything with it for hours is “provocation”. He legally had it.

I bet you place the blame on women who wear “provocative” clothing when they get raped.
Camelot is a fake news moron just like everybody else on this board anti-Trump communist anti-human anti-American piece of crap liar believer of fake news proven fake news and you still listen to the other side is garbage every day why do you do it left wing loon dip shits you like living in lies

Latest posts