ADVERTISEMENT

Not good

I feel bad for this victims. Wish the cops would have acted faster. I think we all know who the 2 players in 2019 are. They never played a down of football in 2019 and were both suspended indefinitely from the team all year and later kicked off the team. I don’t think Frost tried to cover anything up when he did that. And the 2015 stuff is on Riley’s staff

"The false rumors were so widespread they became well-known at UNL and beyond, particularly among fans of both the Husker football and volleyball programs."

Only a subplot topic, but the article states that Nebraska football and volleyball fans widely knew about a potential pregnancy....as a Nebraska football and volleyball fan, where was this discussed by the fan base? Legitimately asking because I missed it.

"The false rumors were so widespread they became well-known at UNL and beyond, particularly among fans of both the Husker football and volleyball programs."

Only a subplot topic, but the article states that Nebraska football and volleyball fans widely knew about a potential pregnancy....as a Nebraska football and volleyball fan, where was this discussed by the fan base? Legitimately asking because I missed it.
Yes, it was a pretty popular rumor for a while during the season last year.

Reactions: frostonthegrass
I feel bad for this victims. Wish the cops would have acted faster. I think we all know who the 2 players in 2019 are. They never played a down of football in 2019 and were both suspended indefinitely from the team all year and later kicked off the team. I don’t think Frost tried to cover anything up when he did that. And the 2015 stuff is on Riley’s staff

No doubt, I don’t see this coming back and biting us in the A$$. Frost handled that quickly and the players are gone.

I never heard about this either, why is it just now leaking out if true? And I’m by no means saying it is or isn’t. But I refuse to assume either way till I got more info.

The rumor was all over RSS for months last fall. I don't know if that was the case on this board or not.

Well yes, we all knew about Hunt and LeGrone did something and potentially a rape type thing but that’s as far as it ever got. But then again I usually stay out of that type of crap because I don’t know what happened or didn’t happen, so with that, I usually shut up and don’t even chime in. Either way, both players got handled fast and proper like. Frost and his staff and the Huskers should be safe and good to go.

https://qctimes.com/sports/college/...cle_713de475-e251-5ad2-8fc1-6b6a6aba9609.html

This type of thing happens to every team, at least one mother believes KF tried to sweep an assault under the rug, I tend to believe the mother of the victim. I’m sure Frost handled his situation better then KF.

An Excerpt:

“Regents took that action Tuesday after learning two letters sent by the mother of the female involved in the alleged incident had not been forwarded to the Regents as part of their earlier investigation.

The first of two letters sent by the parent was detailed in a copyright story by the Iowa City Press-Citizen last weekend, alleging athletic department members wanted to keep the matter in house to avoid publicity.”

Reactions: CoolJcookies
You suppose CD now at Tejas, has an axe to grind by smearing NU in public since the whole state of Nebraska smeared her name saying she quit VB for being pregnant with our struggling QB'S baby.

Ahh....hogwash! Over 20 comments on this post and not one points the blame where it belongs!

It's Pelini's fault.....‍♂️

lol......you're a tool.....

I’ll take things no one in their 50’s would ever type for a thousand, Alex.

By the way, you posted 86 times all day yesterday until the early hours of this morning on Hawkeyereport. You last posted at 4:29 AM - the Hawkeyes literally keep you up at night.

If that isn’t total tool sh**, I don’t know what is.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWIowahawks

Exhibit 500 why no one who passed the 4th grade should believe that you were alive to watch the 1971 Orange Bowl, let alone the 1998 Orange Bowl. You’re a hack and a troll posting under at least two other screen names, here and on Hawkeyereport. Have a good day. I know how tired you are from begging for attention on Hawkeyereport all night.

https://qctimes.com/sports/college/...cle_713de475-e251-5ad2-8fc1-6b6a6aba9609.html

This type of thing happens to every team, at least one mother believes KF tried to sweep an assault under the rug, I tend to believe the mother of the victim. I’m sure Frost handled his situation better then KF.

An Excerpt:

“Regents took that action Tuesday after learning two letters sent by the mother of the female involved in the alleged incident had not been forwarded to the Regents as part of their earlier investigation.

The first of two letters sent by the parent was detailed in a copyright story by the Iowa City Press-Citizen last weekend, alleging athletic department members wanted to keep the matter in house to avoid publicity.”

bump

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace

An Excerpt:

Dude, we’ve been through this before. Kirk was found innocent of having any cover ups.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports...und-in-Iowa-assault-case/stories/200809200185

I hope other Husker fans are embarrassed by you randomly throwing out another fanbases “accusations”. I’m not going to post in this thread again but someone has to come with some truth.

Reactions: Millardhawk
Since Iowa fans have dealt with exactly this kind of thing before maybe they could give us some advice. I mean they’re here anyway.

idk about you guys, but I'm here for people being outed for moonlighting on other teams' sites

tenor.gif

hawkeyereport? lol never in a million years

Dude, we’ve been through this before. Kirk was found innocent of having any cover ups.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports...und-in-Iowa-assault-case/stories/200809200185

I hope other Husker fans are embarrassed by you randomly throwing out another fanbases “accusations”. I’m not going to post in this thread again but someone has to come with some truth.
It was a well timed preemptive strike as I know you Iowa troll dbags would flock here in droves. I still believe the victims mom in the Iowa case. Shady stuff happened in IC. RollingLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT