ADVERTISEMENT

Not all 5 star QBs

So far it's almost unreal regarding Dylan. I haven't heard ANY negatives mentioned yet unless I missed something. Usually there's always something mentioned for a true freshman and especially a QB. Guess we'll see if that's real in a couple of weeks.
He's a true student of the game. Will he make some freshman mistakes? Sure. But he will learn and improve as he gets the reps and experience.

We’ve had some major busts with 4* qbs. Let’s hope our 5* is different.
Here's the list of our 4* (per Rivals) QB recruits over the last 20 years. Not exactly the Mt Rushmore of Husker QBs. Taylor Martinez, who I don't think was even technically classified as a QB recruit beat out 3 of these guys (Lee, Green, and Carnes).

Harrison Beck
Zac Lee
Cody Green
Brion Carnes
Bubba Starling
Jamal Turner
Patrick O'Brien
Tristan Gebbia
Adrian Martinez
Logan Smothers

Here's the list of our 4* (per Rivals) QB recruits over the last 20 years. Not exactly the Mt Rushmore of Husker QBs. Taylor Martinez, who I don't think was even technically classified as a QB recruit beat out 3 of these guys (Lee, Green, and Carnes).

Harrison Beck
Zac Lee
Cody Green
Brion Carnes
Bubba Starling
Jamal Turner
Patrick O'Brien
Tristan Gebbia
Adrian Martinez
Logan Smothers
straight garbo

I remember brainlets saying him leaving was evidence that Lincoln Riley had lost the locker room

Maybe the guy who has coached 4 heisman candidates knows what he’s doing with QBs after all

Reactions: Danimal4NU

Harrison Beck
Zac Lee
Cody Green
Brion Carnes
Bubba Starling
Jamal Turner
Patrick O'Brien
Tristan Gebbia
Adrian Martinez
Logan Smothers
I started putting a list together myself, but got too depressed and quit. Sad our 3* have vastly outperformed 4*

Harrison Beck
Zac Lee
Cody Green
Brion Carnes
Bubba Starling
Jamal Turner
Patrick O'Brien
Tristan Gebbia
Adrian Martinez
Logan Smothers
@RedMyMind "straight garbo"

Is Adrian actually garbage or was Frost just that bad?

I’m Too lazy to go through the data..

But 3* that did well at qb at Top of my head:
Ganz
Taylor
TMart
Armstrong
IMO the biggest thing some physically gifted high school QBs lack is the mental capacity to succeed in college. It can be mental toughness or the ability to quickly process information. Some are just plain lazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT