ADVERTISEMENT

Not able to watch OSU game

HuskerOH

Senior
Dec 4, 2007
El Ranchito Dominican Republic
Can't get full game replay on YouTube since it was B1G network. Watched the low lights and have to say I still don't see the coaches coaching to win. I will watch the Wiscy game and hopefully the team will resemble a team. Not much hope for more than 3 wins this season.

Can't get full game replay on YouTube since it was B1G network. Watched the low lights and have to say I still don't see the coaches coaching to win. I will watch the Wiscy game and hopefully the team will resemble a team. Not much hope for more than 3 wins this season.

Count yourself lucky!! Winking

Well considering 1-3 games might get cancelled because of the Covid rules we might only play 6. So 3-3 seems somewhat accurate.

Here is the game quarter by quarter. Chaz links up Davidson's broadcast with the TV coverage, which is great.

Do yourself a favor and at least watch the first 2Q. We played dam good football. Then you can watch the last 2Q if you want to see it all fall apart.

ADVERTISEMENT