ADVERTISEMENT

Not a surprise DD and Rahmir are the top 2 backs

And Dowdell is only a sophomore. Rahmir looks really good as well. That phantom flag on his long TD run was a joke. Great run.
that burst he showed was awesome to see. have been missing a true homerun hitter in the backfield since mo wash was here.

the foul on that play was holding on Scott and was legit. need to clean it up.

Reactions: timnsun
that burst he showed was awesome to see. have been missing a true homerun hitter in the backfield since mo wash was here.

the foul on that play was holding on Scott and was legit. need to clean it up.
Maybe it was the long Barney run. I couldn't keep up with all the flags in the second half. Some real. Some BS. Something to work on for the coaches and players this week.

Maybe it was the long Barney run. I couldn't keep up with all the flags in the second half. Some real. Some BS. Something to work on for the coaches and players this week.
on the long Barney run they called Rahmir for holding when he knocked the guy over. I'm wondering if they just got the number wrong because Banks (#4) was blocking right next to Rahmir and it's possible they thought he was holding. But most of the blocks (where holding was called) were exactly the same as blocks Colorado was making. THAT'S what I hate the most about holding in football. Either call it the same both ways or let it go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT