ADVERTISEMENT

Not 1 of the top 10 threads on here are about this season’s Nebraska team

NorthWillRiseAgain

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 14, 2004
mobile.twitter.com
Shows how much apathy is in this fan base.

Hope this years team can make a bit of noise. I never hear anyone talk about Nebraska anymore, and when they do it seems in a joking or unfavorable tone.

Crazy what it’s become over the years.

• Sad
Reactions: bigredhunter

Hope this years team can make a bit of noise. I never hear anyone talk about Nebraska anymore, and when they do it seems in a joking or unfavorable tone.

OP, Big Ten media days are Thursday and camp starts right away after that. There will be plenty of talk. Just chill for a few more days.

I can tell you in the past there where more football publications out instead of Athlon, Lindy’s and recently Phi Steele’s magazine..

Fall Camp starts in a couple weeks there will be more to discuss when that starts until then everything gets repeated over and over again all summer..

looking forward to the QB competition
I assume you mean for the backup spot. Even if Smothers or Haarberg showed great aptitude, could hold onto the ball, and showed the ability to execute QB functions like reading ZR plays correctly, throwing swing passes in front of the receivers, finding deep receivers, etc.....no way will they get a fair shot at winning the job. Especially if they don't do well on their 26-page QB test.

I assume you mean for the backup spot. Even if Smothers or Haarberg showed great aptitude, could hold onto the ball, and showed the ability to execute QB functions like reading ZR plays correctly, throwing swing passes in front of the receivers, finding deep receivers, etc.....no way will they get a fair shot at winning the job. Especially if they don't do well on their 26-page QB test.
for the 2022 starting job

Because watching the Cornhuskers the last seven years is like watching Clark Griswold play blackjack - one step forward, two steps back.

"You don't know when to quit, do ya Griswold?... Here's an idea: why don't you give me half the money your were gonna bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!”

Lol… way to pick a time in the middle of July to make this rant. Things will ramp up was practice begins. Maybe not to the extent it has in the past, but things will pick up.

Lol… way to pick a time in the middle of July to make this rant. Things will ramp up was practice begins. Maybe not to the extent it has in the past, but things will pick up.
It’s not just the board, or this current time. Locally it seems like it’s dwindled year by year.

I’m sure it’ll pick up here soon, but it’s nothing like in years past. IMO.

It's a dead period.... Not much to talk about... that said, the Trev announcement at least gave us something interesting to discuss... I had multiple podcasts blaring over my speakers regarding the AD change while I painted my house this weekend... I'm sure all my neighbors here in Texas just rolled their eyes LOL!

I know I'm not the only one who's ready for the pre-season koolaid.... I drink it everyear even though I tell myself not too....

It's pretty much up to Frost if he keeps his job. I would love to be excited, but... well... .375

And yes, we all want it to start clicking for both Frost and Amart. Here's hoping it's this year.

The Board has interrupted its kvetching about the football program to engage in discussions about Covid. I for one am enjoying the break.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT